Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

nineteen.

"I miss you." Allie whined while on Skype with Austin a week later.

"Same. I wish I could have stayed with you."

Allie sighed, tugging at the hem of her shirt.

"Wish you were here right now." Austin smirked suggestively.

"And why is that?" Allie asked knowingly.

He just shrugged.

"My shirt is so uncomfortable." Allie moaned.

"Maybe you should just take it off." Austin shrugged, smirking.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Alley winked, obeying Austin's orders.

She pulled off her shirt and Austin smirked when he saw the bra Allie was wearing. It was his favorite.

It was black and lacy, with a blue bow between the cups.

She planned her underclothes accordingly for the conversation.

"If i took mine off, it's only fair you do the same."

"Phil is in the next room."

Allie shrugged. "I don't give a shit."

Austin pulled his shirt over his head and Allie bit her lip.

One of the things she missed most about him was his body.

The last time they were together, his chest was constantly pressed up against hers, or moving on top of her.

"Is that better?" Austin teased.

"It's really hot in here." Allie whined, pushing a bra strap off of her shoulder.

Austin bit his lip, obviously staring at her chest.

"Wish you were here." Allie whispered.

"What would you want me to do to you if i was?"

"Kiss me all over. Bite my neck. ugh." She moaned, her hands roaming over her own chest.

"Take the rest of it off." Austin growled softly, running a hand through his hair.

She flipped her own hair off her shoulder and unclipped her bra.

Austin sighed as she ran her hands over her now exposed breasts.

"Fuck." Austin half moaned, half growled.

"Austin, we gotta go." Phil started as he walked into the room.

"Really Phil?"

Phil burst out laughing once he realized what he had walked in on.

Allie had ran out of view from the camera searching for your shirt.

"Fuck you!" Phil heard her scream through the laptop.

Phil cackled as he exited the room.

"I'm going to murder him in his sleep." Allie growled throwing on a shirt.

"I told you Phil was in the next room." Austin giggled.

"You really need your own place." Allie jokingly growled.

"When you come here tomorrow i'll make Phil stay with Tino." Austin winked.

"We can finish what we started. Except naked and your dick will be inside of me instead of my vibrator that's sitting on the night table with no batteries." Allie mumbled.

Austin burst out laughing. "Babe we really need to get you batteries before you go crazy."

Allie glared at him, trying to hide her smile.

"Alright angel, I gotta hit the studio. See you tomorrow, sweetheart!"

She said her goodbyes and hung up.

She threw on a sweater and walked the three city blocks to Lily's building.

She let herself into her friends apartment, and was instantly attacked by her best friend.

"So my boyfriend said he saw your titties." Lily laughed.

"Boyfriend?" Allie asked confusedly.

"Phil and I are official i guess." Lily whispered shyly.

"You? Boyfriend? Does not compute." Allie teased.

"I really like Phil. He's sweet and he loves rock music. he appreciates my Prince obsession. We text literally twenty four seven and he is so deep. You'd never think a quiet little stoner like him would be as deep as he is." Lily admitted sheepishly.

"You do remember you called him an annoying little swiffer head, right?" Allie joked.

"I do." Lily smirked, a blush creeping up on her face. She never acted like this.

"Who would've thought we'd both find fairytale love in the same summer, and same band." Allie laughed happily.

"Fairytale love? i don't do that shit." Lily laughed.

"I'm so in love, it's gross." Allie laughed as she collapsed onto the couch.

"I can tell. I can't believe you're flying out to see him tomorrow. He was JUST here a month ago."

"I know, but i miss him. We WOULD live on opposite sides of the country. That is my luck." Allie groaned.

"You guys are cute. Contrary to popular belief, I actually have a heart." Lily said, smiling at her best friend.

"He asked me to marry him." Allie blurted out.

"He proposed?!" Lily asked, almost spitting her drink all over Allie.

"No! He says he wants to someday, though. We promised each other we'd get married someday."

"You've been together for seven months. Are you sure you're ready to make promises like that?" Lily asked uneasily.

"Lil, i've never met anyone like him. He loves me more than anyone has ever loved me. he's the one. I know it. I love him." Allie sighed.

"That's really cute. I hope you guys do get married. He's cute." Lily smiled, laying down next to her best friend.

"You deserve the world, Allie."
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh i wrote the next 2 chapters already! expect frequent updates!♥

comment & subscribe ;]

opinions: What do we all think about the whole marriage promise thing? thats a BIG step!

xoxo
a♥