Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

twenty.

NOTE: In this story Taylor Swift does not exist and all of Taylor Swift's songs are Allie's (Flourish & Blotts) Songs

Allie arrived at the airport at six thirty in the morning.

She looked around, and her heart literally fluttered when she saw Austin.

She dropped her bag on the floor and ran into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around.

people around them smiled and stared, and Allie smiled even bigger knowing they probably didn't have a relationship as perfect as hers.

"Angel, God its so good to hold you again." Austin whispered, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Can I take a little nap when we get to your house?" Allie yawned, latching onto Austin as he grabbed her bag for her.

They walked to Austins car, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Austin drove the two home; her hand tightly secured in his, while his other one gripped the steering wheel.

"Phil is staying with Tino for the week. We can do whatever we want."

"i wanna take a nap and then a bath." Allie giggled, kissing Austins hand.

"I think I might join you." Austin mused.

"On the nap or bath?" Allie teased.

"Both, if you'd let me."

"Good thing it's your house." She winked.

As the pair walked into Austins house, Allie could not stop smiling. It was so nice seeing Austin in his true, home environment.

Upon entering the small foyer, she was greeted by a framed Star Wars: Return of The Jedi movie poster, along with a Storm Trooper helmet on a table. The helmet was sitting next to a pretty vase of flowers.

He gave Allie a quick tour, before they found themselves in the bedroom.

It was extremely neat.

The walls were painted a pale shade of green, and the flowers were wooden, with a medium sized Persian rug towards the corner.

Two guitars, an amp, and a microphone rested on the rug.

he had a king sized bed with a dark green comforter, which looked beyond comfortable.

Allie stripped down to nothing but her tee shirt and panties, and climbed into his bed.

She smiled wise. His pillows and sheets smelled like him, and to her, his scent was like catnip.

Austin smiled as he saw Allie snuggle under his covers, hugging his pillow to her chest. He wanted to be greeted with this image everyday for the rest of his life.

He joined her in the bed, and instantly pulled her against his chest, holding her from behind.

She smiled contently, and interlocked her fingers with his.

He had his iPhone in the dock, which was softly playing Big Jet Plane by Angus & Julia Stone.

Austin yawned as he realized how tired he actually was.

After a few minutes, Allie was asleep. Austin was still holding her, one hand interlocked with hers, the other delicately playing with her long hair, which she had dyed dark brown.

He liked her as a brunette.

He too, fell asleep soon after.

-

An hour or so when she woke up, she couldn't help but smile.

He was sound asleep with his mouth open, snoring softly.

She gently stroked his cheek, and he stirred slightly.

She got up and walked around his room, looking through all of his things.

"Having fun?" He asked groggily, slightly startling Allie.

"Sorry." She said quietly, a smile creeping on her face.

"You're more than welcome, my house is your house." He shrugged, stretching.

She smiled and grabbed one of his guitars. She brought it over to the bed and sat down where Austin was sprawled out.

"Sing to me." Austin requested playfully.

"Want me to sing you a song I wrote about you?" She asked shyly, her cheeks turning a dark shade of crimson.

He smiled enthusiastically. "You wrote me a song?"

"A few actually." She admitted as she began to play.

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights
Busy streets and busy lives
And all we know is touch and go
We are alone with our changing minds
We fall in love till it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time

And I never saw you coming
And I’ll never be the same

This is a state of grace
This is the worth while fight
Love is a ruthless game
Unless you play it good and right
These are the hands of fate
You’re my Achilles heel
This is the golden age of something good
And right and real


"That was literally the most amazing thing I have ever heard." Austin smiled dumbfoundedly.

"It isn't done." She whispered shyly.

He pulled her over to him and kissed her gently.

She leaned into his embrace and kissed him sweetly back.

"How about that bath?"

"that honestly sounds wonderful right now." he admitted, pulling his shirt off.

She laughed as he kissed her forehead before going into the bathroom to run the water.

His house was rather large, the bathroom included.

She followed him and stripped off her clothes; Austin following suit.

He got into the tub and sighed contently as Allie joined him.

She sat down in the water in front of him, his legs wrapping around hers.

His arm snaked around her waist, drawing small little circles near her belly button.

She sighed quietly as she rested her head on his chest.

He gently stroked her arm as he placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"I love you." She whispered quietly.

"You make me so fucking happy." Austin replied, kissing her neck softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
jesus christ this is my favorite chapter idk its so THEM.

im falling in love with my characters and it hurts so much.

comment&subscribe

xoxo
a♥