Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

twenty two.

“I’ll call you as soon as my plane lands.” Allie sighed, wrapped up in Austin’s arms.

This goodbye scene at the airport was becoming all too familiar to the two.

“This fucking sucks.” Austin groaned.

“I’ll see you next month before you guys leave for tour. I promise.”

Austin pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.

She returned the kiss and nearly cried when she had to board the plane.

“Flight 47 from LAX to JFK now boarding"

She had always loved going home to New York, but after living with Austin in California for a week, she wasn’t so sure.

She logged onto her twitter once in the air. Her friends were all so happy.

Maddie and Alan were posting cute pictures of their cat, Tino and his girlfriend were together, Aaron and his fiancé were together, it just wasn’t fair.

“Missing my love.” She tweeted solemnly.

Minutes later, a tweet from Austin popped up on her timeline.

“It gets harder and harder with each goodbye.”

@AlanAshby: @AustinCarlile I know, it’s hard leaving me.

@AustinCarlile: @AlanAshby That’s definitely it.

@AlanAshby: @AllieFlourishAB Your boyfriend is cheating on you with me.

@AllieFlourishAB: @AlanAshby You wish, Gingie♥

She giggled at her iPhone, watching jealous fangirls tweet Austin, desperate for his love in return.

She smirked, knowing he was hers.

“I miss her.” Austin groaned as Phil reclaimed his spot in the house they shared.

“Let’s go get drunk.” Phil suggested.

Austin shrugged and said alright.

He dressed and reluctantly left the house with Phil.

They met up with Tino, Alan, and Shayley, who was with his bitchy girlfriend Anika.

She was a very tall, pale girl, with piercing blue eyes and brown hair that grazed her shoulders.

“Austin” Anika began “Why’d you stop dating pretty girls?”

He groaned, he never liked her.

“Stop it, my girlfriend is gorgeous.”

“Crissy was so much prettier.”Anika through in. She was very close friends with Crissy.

“I actually asked her to come tonight, and well, here she is.” Anika smiled venomously.

“Hey Aus.” He heard, instantly recognizing the all too familiar voice.

“Hello Crissy.” He said robotically as Phil and Tino exchanged looks.

Anika and Crissy said their hello’s and Austin wanted to fling himself off of a building.

“C’mon Austin, talk to me.” Crissy whined as the two were left alone at the table of the bar they were at.

“What would you like me to say?”

“Say you miss me.”

“That would be me lying though. I don’t like.” Austin said in a snarky voice.

“Crissy set two drinks in front of them.

“You’re being incredibly immature.” She whined, touching Austin’s hand as he downed his drink.

“What do you want, Crissy.” He asked exasperatedly.

“you.” She replied simply.

He finished his drink and looked back at her.

“We aren’t fucking together anymore.”

She scoffed. “ I don’t give a shit.”

At this point, he was pretty much wasted, and Crissy was half sober.

She grabbed him and pulled him towards the bathroom.

“You know you want me too.” She moaned, crashing her lips onto his.

He instantly pulled away. “ I can’t.”

She pressed her lips to his again and he kissed her back this time.

She pushed him into the restroom and locked the door behind them.

She pushed him towards the sinks and kissed him hard, unbuttoning his pants.

She unbuttoned her own, and Austin sucked on her neck.

He lifted her onto the sink roughly before unzipping the rest of his zipper.

She dug her nails into his back and moaned as he plunged himself inside of her.

She moaned happily, knowing she got exactly what she wanted.

“Fuck me, Austin.” She moaned louder, grabbing the back of his neck and pushing his lips onto hers.

“Fuck, yes. Like that.” She gasped as she came, followed by Austin.

“I knew you missed me.” She sighed, kissing his neck.

“I shouldn’t have fucking done that. Jesus Christ, Crissy.” He said, panicking as he left the bathroom.

“Phil we need to leave.” Austin said, grabbing a very sober Phil by the arm.

“What the fuck?” Phil asked, but followed anyway when he saw Austin’s facial expression.

Once they were in the car Austin let everything out.

“I cheated on Allie.” Austin panicked.

“You fucking did what?” He asked seriously.

“I’m a fucking drunk idiot.” Was Austin’s half slurred explanation.

“With who?” Phil asked, obviously unhappy.

“My fucking ex.”

“You didn’t…” Phil began.

“I had sex with her.”

“Austin, you fucking moron. You FUCKING moron.” Phil yelled, before continuing. ‘if you don’t tell Allie, I will.”

Austin stared at him. “You wouldn’t.”

“I fucking would.”
♠ ♠ ♠
right now what i REALLY NEED is feedback. this chapter was insane! predictions comments, anything! send 'em my way!♥