Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

twenty five.

"Morning" Austin whispered into Allie's shoulder one year later.

"Hi." She smiled, pulling him close to her.

It was their first morning waking up together in their new apartment.

Allie had decided to leave New York. It was bittersweet, but it was something she needed to do.

Leaving her family and friends hurt, but leaving the bad memories felt great.

Austin and Allie had bought a small apartment in Huntington Beach, and Phil relocated to Orange County.

Lily, on the other hand, had remained in New York.

Shortly after Allie and Austin had gotten back together, Lily and Phil parted ways.

Lily just wasn't the relationship type, and eventually wound up cheating on Phil. Not that he really minded, as he cheated on her as well.

Crissy had finally gotten over Austin when she met Ronnie Radke, who she is now having a baby with.

To say that Austin and Allie's lives were perfect right now, was an understatement.

"I love you." Austin smiled, watching his girlfriend get out of bed and yawn at her reflection in the mirror.

"I love you too."

"Up for a walk on the beach today?" Austin asked happily, as Allie's face lit up.

"Uh, always."

Allie watched Austin get up and dress.

His hands were shaking and his mind seemed miles away.

Allie sighed. Things hadn't been as perfect lately as they usually were.

Austin had been growing more distant with each day, and it was scaring Allie.

She wasn't used to him being so far away, and she didn't want things to end.

Allie walked over to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on top of his toes to reach his lips, where she placed a soft, but passionate kiss.

He returned the kiss, and stroked her hair with one hand, while holding her with the other.

She gazed into his eyes and was instantly saddened by his response. He was obviously avoiding eye contact, and his hands were still shaking.

"Forget it, Austin. I don't want to do anything today." She snarled, as she walked out of the room.

"Fuck." he muttered to himself as he chased after her, grabbing her hand. "Please come with me. Please."

"Fine. You've just- you just haven't been the same and it's scaring me."

"I'm sorry, lets just spend today at the beach okay? But i was thinking we can go to a different one than usual, im getting bored with this one." Austin said, his tone nervous, and Allie could tell he was hiding something.

"I guess." She muttered halfheartedly.

The two got into Austins car and she sighed when they arrived. It was just a regular beach, nothing special.

After walking down the beach hand and hand for awhile, the sun started to set, and Allie's face lit up.

"Aus, is this the place we met?" She asked, a smile creeping up on her face.

"Yep! Where we talked about scars, and Star Wars, and Harry Potter, and tattoos. Where we had our first kiss." He smiled shyly.

"I love you so much." She whispered truthfully, and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"Allie, I love you too. You don't understand how much you mean to me. I'm sorry i'm such a dick all the time, you don't deserve half the crap I put you through, but it means everything that you do put up with it."

"Austin, That was-"

He smiled but held one finger up to his lips, silencing her.

"Allie, you're the reason I wake up in the morning, you're everything to me. I just want you to be happy because you deserve it. You're beautiful, and smart, and insane, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I know things get hard sometimes, and I know life sucks, but with you, I just, i don't know, when im with you, I'm me. I'm happy. I never want that to end. Kissing you, and touching you, and just talking to you. I want that. I want that for the rest of my life. i want you for the rest of my life. I know you're scared of being alone, but with me, you're never alone. Allie, marry me. Make me happier than I ever thought possible." Austin said, his cheeks red, and his eyes filled with tears.

Tears immediately spilled over and down Allie's cheeks, and she flung her arms around his neck, repeating the word yes over and over into his shoulder.

She pulled away and Austin slid the ring on her finger.

She tried to wipe away the tears, but there was no use.

Austin pulled her to him, his forehead against hers.

"Misses Carlile." He whispered, giggling slightly.

"Mister Carlile." She replied, laughing through her tears.

"I fucking hate you, you made me think you were gonna break up with you, i hate you!" She laughed, and he shut her up with a kiss.

"Misses Carlile." he repeated, nuzzling his head into her neck.

-

Austin and Allie got married seven months later. In New York.

Their wedding was perfect, and they danced for the first time as husband and wife, to Stolen by Dashboard Confessional.

That same night, Lily met Mike Fuentes for the first time.

And guess what? Three years later, she became Lily Fuentes.

Allie, of course, was the maid of honor at Lily's wedding, although her baby bump prevented her from looking perfect in the bridesmaid dress, which, of course, was black.

Four months later, Austin and Allie welcomes Isabella Verona Carlile into the world, and became a pretty amazing set of parents.

Flourish & Blotts eventually parted ways.

The four of them stayed best friends of course, but Allie continued a solo career, and Kyle and Andy started another band.

Lily on the other hand, became the manager of an up and coming band.

Austin and Allie stayed together until the day they died.

Sometimes, just sometimes, things really do work out.

Maybe it's fate, maybe it's destiny, or maybe, just maybe; its pure magic.

Or maybe It Just Might Be Me

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh my god, i can't believe its over. forever.

how do we feel about the ending??

thank you guys for sticking with me throughout the process of this story. i love you all soo much, and i hope you all tune into my new story which will be up as soon as possible!

Please comment, it makes me happy.

Goodbye for now!

xoxo
a♥

p.s i met of mice & men for the third time this weekend, and i have some selfies Austin and I took on my mibba profile :]

I guess we're the real Austin and Aly.

love you guys♥