Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

two.

It was one week into tour, and things had gotten hectic. Shows were getting cancelled, days off were slowly receding, and tempers were wearing thin.

Fortunately, it was sunny out, and not too hot.

They were in Anaheim, California.

Austin and Alan were scouting out some new bands when they saw a huge crowd around one of the smaller stages.

"Why so many people at the Smartpunk stage? that never happens." Alan laughed.

"Hey, what band is playing?" Alan asked one of the tech guys.

"Flourish & Blotts, they're new, but they're really good, as you can see by this crowd. They're coming on in a few."

"Isn't Flourish & Blotts like one of the Hogwarts houses from Harry Potter or some shit?" Alan asked Austin, who instantly laughed. "Something like that. We can check them out."

Alan nodded, as the two guys stood sidestage, waiting to see what happened.

"Hey Austin!" Matty Mullins, of Memphis May Fire said, greeting the two.

"Hey Matt, what are you doing here?" Austin asked curiously.

"They're sick, plus i've been kind of talking to the singer if you know what i mean." Matty winked.

Austin smiled and winked back. "Good luck."

"I'll need it, she's a real killer."

Minutes later, the band was onstage.

As soon as Allie walked out, Austin and Alan instantly looked at eachother.

They didn't say anything, but they were thinking the exact same thing.

Austin smirked, remembering Alan had a girlfriend.

"Ew why would she waste her time on Matty, she's gorgeous." Austin said to Alan jokingly.

"I don't know, but i'd like to waste my time on her if you catch my drift." Alan said suggestively.

Austin rolled his eyes, and his mouth dropped when he heard her voice.

She was incredible, and he felt the passion in every word she sang. He watched her set intensely, and was actually extremely disappointed when it ended.

"Hey you're Alan Ashby!" The bass player noticed as the walked off stage, "And you're Austin Carlile right?"

The two boys nodded.

"You guys killed it, you were awesome!" Austin smiled. She thanked him and proceeded to introduce herself. "I'm Lily! thanks for checking us out, it means a lot, we're big fans."

"Anytime, you were awesome." Alan smiled, and laughed as he turned to Austin who was fidgeting with his hands.

"You wanna meet the rest of the guys?" Lily asked happily, as Austin and Alan agreed.

"This is Andrew, he plays drums." Andrew smiled as he shook both of their hands. "Wish i could scream like you dude, props." He said to Austin, smiling.

"This is Kyle, he plays guitar, he's really fucking annoying." Lily joked as he imitated her, making fun of the way she talked with her hands.

"Allie come here, I want you to meet some people." Lily called over.

"She's the one who was singing, she's a lot of fun. She's just doing some press, they're all obsessed with her." Lily laughed.

"Why don't you do interviews with her?" Alan asked flirtingly, as Austin pinched him.

Lily laughed at the two. "I'm camera shy. I may seem very outgoing but i hate being on camera, or interviewed, it freaks me out."

"That's like our guitarist Phil, he's like terrified of cameras." Austin laughed.

"I dont know which one Phil is." Lily admitted sheepishly. "I only know you two, and Shayley."

Austin laughed. "Shay isn't in the band anymore! get your shit together!" He joked.

Lily laughed. "Ah fuck, I thought i was impressing you guys."

"Hey Lil whats up?" Allie asked walking over to the three.

"This is Austin and Alan, they're from Of Mice & Men." Lily introduced.

"yeah, I know Lily. Hey guys, it's really nice to meet you, i'm seriously a huge fan." Allie smiled happily, reaching out to shake their hands.

"Handshakes are lame, hugs are better." Austin smiled.

Allie smiled cutely, and hugged Austin, and Alan right afterwards.

Alan smirked as he introduced himself.

"You guys were seriously incredible, I never wanted your set to end."

Allie smiled as widely as possible. "Thank you so much Alan, seriously that means a lot."

"You should come check out our set, we're playing in an hour on main stage." Austin suggested happily.

"Yes! I definitely will! You have to introduce me to the other guys too!" Allie smiled, catching Austin's eye as she looked at them.

Her cheeks turned pink as she smiled at him.

The two guys said their goodbyes as they ran off to get ready for their own set.

As soon as they were gone, Lily instantly turned to Allie "You like him!"

Allie laughed. "I'm just a really big fan, thats it."

"Did you see your face? You couldnt stop staring at him." Lily exclaimed.

"Because he's Austin Carlile." Allie laughed.

"No, because he's sexy as hell." Lily corrected.

"I guess hes cute." Allie admitted sheepishly.

Lily just smirked.

Allie rolled her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment&subscribe!

xoxo
a♥

P.S I MET AUSTIN CARLILE AGAIN LAST NIGHT OK BYE