Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

three.

"Their fans are insane." Allie pointed out, as they walked over to where Of Mice & Men had been playing.

There were about three circle pits going, and people were still as hyped as ever.

Their set had just ended and Allie and Lily had watched from the back.

"Literally go for him." Lily said seriously, pointing to Austin.

Allie laughed nervously. "After everything with Travis, i'm not really in the mood to deal with boys."

Lily's face fell. "Not every guy is like that."

She shrugged. "Every band guy is the same, they'll lead you on until they get what they want, and then they leave you in the cold. I can pretty much guarantee Austin would do the same."

"I guess." Lily said, exasperatedly.

"Why don't you go after Austin?" Allie pointed out, eliciting a smirk from Lily.

"Because he's not my type."

And with that, Allie stopped talking.

"Hey girls." Alan said, winking as the two walked over.

Allie laughed out loud as Alan's girlfriend Maddie smacked him across the chest.

"Hey Alan." Allie giggled, as the rest of the band walked over.

"Alright, this is Tino, Phil, and Aaron. You know Austin obviously."

Allie smiled and greeted each one. Lily waited for them to introduce themselves.

"Hey gorgeous, i'm Philip, but you can call me Phil." The long haired one winked, grabbing her hand.

Lily raised her eyebrows and pulled her hand away. "Please." She scoffed.

Allie laughed out loud, and instantly covered her mouth.

It was boiling hot out, everyone was a little snippy, but Lily was straight up nasty today. Not much different than usual.

"Me-ow." Phil snapped back, walking away.

Everyone looked at Lily.

"What? Was it something I did?" she remarked sarcastically.

Lily was tall, thin, and beautiful. She was pale, but had gorgeous dark hair, and she was covered in tattoo's.

"Looks like the devil and acts like one too." Allie laughed.

"You're so pretty, I don't know if I told you before." Austin piped up to Allie, attempting to break the tension.

Allie instantly blushed. "I'm really not, but I appreciate it."

Austin frowned. "I'm serious, you're beautiful."

"Are you flirting with me" Allie asked awkwardly, rubbing her arm.

Austin didn't know what to say, he bit his lip, as if thinking for a moment, before replying "I just think you're beautiful."

She half-smiled, and thanked him.

"I guess I'll see you around."

"See ya."

"I'm so fucking awkward, like who the fuck asks that." Allie groaned, as soon as her and Lily were alone.

"You are such a pussy." Lily said disappointingly.

"It's not a big deal. Im here to sing, not to date band guys." Allie shrugged.

There were so many people everywhere, it was hot, and Allie's anxiety was escalated.

She looked around at all the people, and bit her lip, trying to calm herself down. She was already ruining things. She had no friends here, and now the only friends she made probably hated her.

Lily opened her mouth to say something, but Allie instantly ran to her bus.

She ran inside and flung herself on the couch.

"No one fucking likes me, i'm not even half as talented as these people, and I just potentially fucked up my only friendship here so far." Allie whined, as Andy followed her into the bus.

"Not only am I your guitarist but I happen to be your friend, and I'd tell you if you sucked."

Allie laughed, and wiped her face.

"Go have fun Al, you deserve it. You've worked so hard." Andy smiled, nudging her.

She shrugged and covered her face.

She wanted to be alone.

As usual.

-

"What do you think about Allie?" Alan asked, walking into the bus, where Austin was attempting to relax. "Didn't i tell you she's fucking hot?"

Austin rolled his eyes.

"You have a girlfriend."

Alan scoffed.

"That's why I want to live vicariously through you."

Austin raised his eyebrows. 'What does vicariously mean, Alan?"

Alan paused for a minute before slowly, and unsurely replying "I don't know, I saw it on TV once."

Austin burst out laughing.

'She's pretty. I tried complimenting her, but she kind of freaked out, and walked away."

"Maybe she's shy! Just tell her enough stuff to make her hot, and then get in her pants." Alan suggested.

Austin just looked at him. "What goes through your mind when you see women?"

"Vaginas?" Alan said honestly.

"That's why i dont take girl advice from you."

"You'll thank me one day." Alan said seriously, before walking out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
the story is gonna get so much better i swear trust me

comment&subscribe

xo
a♥☻☺

allies outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/take_me_to_your_bestfriends/set?id=59742534#stream_box