Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

four.

"Allie! Can i ask you something?" Alan called out, as he saw her out of the corner of his eye.

She kept walking.

"Walk and talk, i'm late to my own signing!" She laughed back.

Her hair was long and wavy and it touched her lower back. It swung as she jogged, and she would turn around and smile at Alan waiting for him to catch up.

She was wearing high waisted denim shorts with the american flag on the butt, with a black bustier, and a red plaid shirt over it.

After sprinting to catch up to her, Alan was neck and neck with Allie.

"Jesus shit, were you on the track team or something?" Alan laughed exasperatedly.

Allie flashed her signature smile. "Nope! I'm just good at running away from people trying to steal my soul."

Alan glared at her, and sarcastically laughed. " Ha Ha, ginger jokes."

She playfully slapped his shoulder and collapsed onto a chair when she reached her tent.

"What do you think of Austin?" Alan asked, plopping down next to her.

"Why are you asking me this?" Allie replied shyly.

"Answer the question, dammit!" Alan teased.

Allie thought for a moment before replying simply "He's cool."

Alan glared at her again.

"Thats it?"

Allie sighed frustratingly. "I barely know the guy!"

Alan rolled his eyes. "Just give him some thought, okay?"

"You should go, i really gotta do this signing." Allie said exasperatedly.

"Promise me you'll answer my question later?" Alan asked, flashing a cheesy smile.

She sighed, before smiling, and nodding.

Allie rolled her eyes as she joined the rest of her band.

There were so many people. She couldn't help but feel incredibly proud of herself.

She was living her dream, she had fans. Things were perfect.

"Allie, I stopped cutting because of you. You've inspired me to accomplish things i've never done before. I can't thank you enough." A small blonde girl said, through tears, as the band signed her album.

Allie instantly was overcome with emotion. She hugged the girl and thanked her for everything.

This was so surreal.

-

"So I talked to Allie about you, today." Alan smiled, slapping Austin across the chest.

"Why would you do that?" Austin groaned.

"Because you need eachother." Alan replied simply.

Tino was sitting next to Austin and trying incredibly hard not to laugh.

"You think thats funny, Valentino?" Austin snapped.

Tino shook his head yes, and Alan high fived him.

"Talk to her at the party later." Phil chimed in.

Austin shrugged before getting up and walking around aimlessly, trying to figure out why his band hated him, or so he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay i'll update again tonight. i think i'm going to rewrite the first two chapters because i feel like theyre choppy and awkward! who knows.

comment and i'll post chapter 5 tonight!!!

xoxo
a♥