Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

five.

"You look nice." Phil observed, raising an eyebrow playfully.

"I don't look like a douche?" Austin asked hopefully.

Phil laughed.

Austin was wearing a black button down shirt, with a pair of black skinny jeans, with black Chuck Taylors.

Phil, on the other hand, was wearing skinny jeans with a bright Hawaiian shirt.

There was a big bonfire happening tonight on the beach for everyone on the Warped Tour.

It would be full of live music, and drinking, and pretty much anything else you could think of.

"Getting ready to impress the ladies?" Tino asked, walking in, wearing similar attire to Austin.

"No! No ladies! Ever!" Austin playfully whined.

"Alan, Aaron, and Maddie already left so we should get a move on." Phil muttered impatiently.

"Hot date with Lily?" Austin teased.

Phil scoffed. "The only way we'd have a hot date would be her pushing me into the fire."

The boys all laughed as they leapt out of their bus and walked out onto the beach.

Instantly, Phil and Tino disappeared, as usual, leaving Austin alone. Again.

"Hey Austin." A familiar voice said.

He turned around to find Allie standing awkwardly by the makeshift bar.

He giggled, smiling at her.

"Hooray for no friends!" She joked.

"Let me buy you a drink." Austin said cooly.

She shrugged. "Who would say no to free liquor?"

Austin laughed again. He handed her the drink, and sat down next to her.

"Are you adjusting?" He asked happily. She replied to his question with a smirk.

"I guess, it's weird being around so many weird men everyday." She laughed honestly.

"Oh yeah, i forgot, you hang out with Matty Mullins." Austin teased.

"Oh GOD no. He's like a leech, I can't get rid of him! I'm too nice!" Allie admitted.

Austin raised his eyebrows and laughed out loud.

"He literally has no depth to him. I wanna talk about books, he wants to talk about drugs, I want to listen to music, he wants to have sex, it's like, you can't find anyone intelligent anymore." Allie admitted exasperatedly.

"Well, I like The Great Gatsby and Catcher In The Rye." Austin smiled, trying to be a good sport.

"Shut up!" Allie grinned. "That's my favorite book of all time! Aside from the harry Potter series, but yeah, it's my favorite book!"

"Okay, can you explain to me the whole Harry Potter thing?" Austin asked playfully.

"I'm so obsessed. My band is named after the bookstore in Diagon Alley in the books-Flourish&Blotts, and I have a Harry potter tattoo!" Allie smiled happily.

Austin physically felt her come out of her shell as she spoke.

"What could you possibly have a tattoo of?" He asked curiously.

She stood up and lifted up the side of the bandeau she was wearing. On the side of her torso, the words: "Do not pity the dead- pity the living, and above all, pity those who live without love."

"That's beautiful." Austin smiled.

"Albus Dumbledore, ladies and gentlemen." Allie winked.

"You're like me with Star Wars." Austin began. "I'm the biggest fan. It's ridiculous. I have storm trooper tattoo's, i have quotes, the whole nine yards."

Allie's mouth dropped. "We're fandom twins!"

Austin giggled, and casually draped his arm on her chair, not even realizing. He was lost in her eyes, listening to her talk.

She was wearing a long black sheer-style skirt that touched the ground, along with a black corset style bralette on top, and very little makeup.

Austin caught himself looking her up and down longingly, before snapping himself out of it. She hadn't even noticed.

"Wanna go for a walk?" She asked suddenly, smiling shyly.

Austin nodded, as they got up and walked towards the water, away from the mass of people.

They walked down the beach, talking aimlessly, until everyone was completely out of sight.

Austin plopped down on the sand, rolled up his sleeves, and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt.

Allie couldn't help but admire the way he carried himself. How everything he did was so rough, yet so delicate. How he always looked so perfectly put together.

He noticed her staring, and she blushed as he reached out a hand to help her down onto the sand.

She sat next to him and actually felt happy.

''What else do you like? I love hearing you talk so passionately about things." Austin admitted.

"I love music, obviously, I love surrealism, i absolutely love reptiles, and a ton more weird things." Allie said proudly.

"You're very interesting. I like that." Austin said, smiling, as he leaned back on his arms, revealing more of his tight chest.

"Whats that scar you have?" She asked curiously, biting her lip. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want." She immediately added.

He laughed. "It's cool! I had open heart surgery a couple years ago."

Allie's mouth dropped. "What happened?"

Austin smiled, and leaned closer to her, unknowingly.

"i have a disease called Marfan's Syndrome. It's kind of complicated, but basically half of my heart is plastic." Austin proclaimed proudly.

"Are you okay now?" She asked worriedly.

Austin giggled at how adorable she was, and assured her he was fine.

"I have a scar too." Allie admitted shyly, as she turned around, pulling her skirt down slightly, revealing a large scar at the base of her spine.

Austin reached out and gently traced the scar, sending soft shivers down Allie's spine.

"What happened?" He asked so quietly, as if almost in a whisper.

"I had corrective surgery to straighten my spine. I was born with hereditary scoliosis, and i pretty much have about 27 pins in my spine." Allie smiled.

"Surgery buddies!" Austin said, playfully nudging her arm with his own.

"It's so beautiful here." Allie said honestly.

"I love it here, born and raised Californian. Actually that's a lie, i was born in Florida, so well, raised here." Austin said, confusing himself.

Allie laughed, and unconsciously moved closer to him.

"My dad actually live's not too far from here! We were gonna move back to Pensacola after my mom died, but i'm glad we stayed here." Austin said quietly, more to himself.

'I'm sorry.' Allie said quietly, not knowing his mother had passed away.

"It's okay, it was years ago. I just can't stop thinking about her whenever i'm home."

Allie nodded understandingly.

'You know,' Austin began 'I wasn't lying when i said how beautiful you are."

Allie blushed, and smiled softly as Austin gently brushed her hair from her eyes.

And then, as if it were sheer fate, Austin and Allie both leaned in.

It was a kiss for the record books.
♠ ♠ ♠
FAVORITE CHAPTER EVER EVER EVER.

comment&subscribe!
xoxo
a♥

allies outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/misdemeanors_mischarges/set?id=60109291#stream_box