Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

six.

By the time the night ended, Allie's head was spinning.

She couldn't stop smiling, and she felt as if someone had replaced her heart with a rainbow.

"Where the hell have you been?" Kyle asked seriously as Allie entered the bus in a happy haze.

The whole band was sitting on the bus, waiting for Allie.

"Whoa was time is it?" She asked seriously.

"Four a.m, we waited two hours for you." Lily said seriously.

Allie apologized before twirling around three times, and retreating to her bunk.

"Are you drunk?" Andy asked playfully. Allie just shook her head, and Andy was shocked when he smelled no alcohol on her.

Allie happily twirled all the way to her bunk, where she changed into a Harry Potter Slytherin House tee shirt and black Sofee shorts.

Upon reentering the front lounge, she smiled happily, and sat down at the table, opening up her laptop.

Lily, Andy, and Kyle all stared at her.

"Who were you with this whole time?" Lily asked, curiously.

"Austin." Allie replied dreamily.

"Were you an awkward fuck like last time?" Lily retorted.

Allie just smiled and shook her head.

"We kissed." She blurted out softly.

-

Austin returned to his bus to find everyone sleeping, well, aside from Alan.

"Where's Miss Maddie-Carina?" Austin asked in a playful accent.

"Sleeping. How was your night?" Alan asked, winking.

"Why the creepy wink?"

"You have smudged lipstick on your face." Alan replied, winking creepily again.

"Allie kissed me. Well, i kissed her. We both kissed at the same time." Austin said excitedly.

"I would sure hope you kissed at the same time." Alan replied sarcastically.

"I want to ask her out." Austin replied happily.

"What happened to no girls ever?" Alan replied smugly.

"She's not a girl, she's a woman." Austin said winking.

"Again, i would hope so." Alan said sarcastically.

"I've never felt like this about someone I just met." Austin sighed honestly.

"Yeah, she's really hot." Alan replied.

"Not even that, she's so smart, and intelligent, and funny, and sweet, and everything about her is different, and amazing, and beautiful." Austin said dizzily.

"Get to know her first before you ask her out, she seems like a very traditional kind of person, she's timid and stuff." Alan replied, while clicking around on his laptop.

"I definitely want to woo her, make sure that we're sure of our feelings before anything." Austin smiled.

"Did you just grow a vagina?" Alan asked.

"Maybe." Austin replied jokingly, before retreating to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT&SUBSCRIBEEE♥
xoxo
a♥

p.s i love feedback! let me know your favorite parts! and i LOVE predictions!