Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

seven.

"Why have I suddenly forgotten how to speak to women?" Austin whimpered, standing in front of the mirror trying to think of ways to impress Allie.

He knew how timid she was, he knew how insecure she was, he didn't want to come off strong, but he knew there were sparks.

He couldn't help but worry that the kiss they shared meant nothing.

He kept fixing his hair but he couldn't get it to stay where he wanted it.

"Austin you're not in a beauty pageant, you're going onstage to sweat." Tino laughed, ruffling Austin's hard worked-on hair.

Austin threw his hands up in defeat.

"You really like this girl don't you?" Tino asked softly.

Austin just shook his head with a longing smile.

He was wearing a sleeveless slipknot shirt with a black vest over it, on top of skinny jeans, as usual.

Tino playfully slapped him on the back as he exited the bus.

He wandered around aimlessly, replaying the night before's events over and over in his head.

It was five thirty in the morning, and all the buses had just pulled into the venue. Very few people were up and about. Austin, of course, was one of them.

"Hey" A familiar voice called.

The voice belonged to Lily, who was sitting on a tarp outside of a bus, smoking a cigarette.

"Hi Lily." Austin smiled, his stomach filled with butterflies. 'this is her bus.' he thought to himself.

"Why are you up so early?" Lily inquired as Austin sat down next to her.

She offered him a cigarette, and he decline before replying "I like mornings, I get to think about things without everyone distracting me."

She nodded understandingly.

"Why are YOU up so early?" he asked her.

She cracked a smile.

"I was keeping Allie company. She had a rough night." Lily sighed.

Austin frowned. "Is she okay?"

Lily shrugged. "She forgot to take her medication and she was just really off. She couldn't sleep."

"Medication?" Austin asked curiously.

"She has bipolar disorder" Lily said simply.

Austin looked confused.

Lily smiled.

"It's not what you're thinking. She's completely normal, even when not on her medication, she just has serious insomnia when she's not on her pills. She has a lucky case."

"She doesn't deserve any of that." Austin sighed sadly.

As he spoke, the door to the bus opened and Allie walked out.

She looked beautiful.

She wasnt wearing any makeup, her hair was wavy, and she was in a tee shirt.

Her face immediately lit up when she saw Austin.

Lily smiled discreetly.

"Hi Austin." She squeaked quietly.

"Goodmorning." He replied happily, as she joined the two on the tarp.

"You look nice." She replied simply.

Austin couldnt help but smile widely. "As do you." He replied.

Her cheeks turned pink and quickly denied the compliment.

"Jesus shit Allie take the fucking compliment from a sexy man." Lily said, sparing no emotion.

"Thank you Austin." Allie laughed, playfully leaning her head against his shoulder.

"I'm gonna get coffee." Lily said, standing up. Obviously, realizing she was cockblocking.

"I had a lot of fun Saturday night." Allie admitted gleefully.

"i did too, I really like spending time with you." Austin said sheepishly.

Allie nodded in agreement.

"I'm guessing Lily told you about my issues, I heard her. I bet you think im mental now." Allie blurted out softly, her cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Trust me, I dont feel any different about you than i did before I knew." Austin assured her.

The butterflies in her stomach returned. 'He basically said he had feelings for me, right?' Allie thought to herself, smiling.

"That's good to know. My feelings about you havent changed either since I googled you last night and found pictures of you with your hand down your pants on IsAnyoneUp" Allie said, bursting into laughter.

Austins cheeks turned red and he covered his face.

"Why did you do that?" He asked playfully, while still beyond embarrassed.

She shrugged. "I wanted to know what I'm getting myself into."

He smiled at her, and she instantly forgot about everything, and leaned in to kiss him.

He met her lips happily, and ran his fingers through her hair while they kissed.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked softly, practically against her lips.

She replied with a smile, and another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
obsessed with this couple bye
comment&sub♥

xoxo
a♥

allies outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/stay/set?id=59739541#stream_box