Sequel: All That Grace
Status: completed♥

It Just Might Be Me

eight.

Three weeks had passed. Not much had changed.

It was hot, and everyone is already sick of everyone. Except for Allie and Austin, of course.

"Babe, I swear, you look beautiful." Austin smiled, trying as hard as he could to hold back laughter.

Allie was trying on all of her dresses for Austin, and making stupid faces to counter the gorgeous dresses.

"How much you wanna bet I can walk in eight inch heels?" Allie said, raising one eyebrow.

Austin just laughed out loud, he knew what a klutz she was, especially on a moving bus.

She just winked ans shook her head as she stepped into her highest pair of heels.

She shakily spun around a few times before collapsing onto Austin, in absolute hysterics.

"Wow babe, you should be a shoe model, strutting yourself down a catwalk in those shoes. "

She playfully smacked him, as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to his chest.

She cutely kissed his nose and he buried his face in her neck.

"I'm so glad I gave you a chance." She admitted teasingly, but also honestly.

"Me too." Austin smiled, looking into her dark brown eyes.

She replied by wrapping her arms around his neck and crashing her lips into his.

"i love kissing you." he whispered against her lips, as she shut him up with another kiss.

Allie was nervous, but she was happy.

Her last relationship ended badly. Really, really badly.

She was not prepared to let her guard down for anyone else yet, no matter how much she cared for Austin.

With every passing day, she fell harder and harder for him.

His smile, his freckles, his hands, everything about him made Allie want to be by his side at all times. Something that was so unlike her.

Austin was still getting used to the idea that she was actually his. He could not understand why the most beautiful girl he'd ever met had actually wanted to be with him.

"I love your eyes." She said quietly, staring into them.

Austin replied by nuzzling his nose into her neck.

He couldn't help but smile.

It had only been three weeks, but he cared about her more than he'd cared about someone in a long time.

He stroked her hair as she sprawled out on the small couch in the back lounge of Of Mice & Men's tour bus.

Austin was pressed up against her, still holding her tightly after her little shoe incident.

"Is it PG back there?" Alan yelled out of nowhere as he opened the door that led to where Allie and Austin were.

Allie laughed as Alan came over and scooped her up.

Allie and Alan had become close friends fast.

"Put me down, you fuck!" Allie yelled playfully as Alan tossed her back onto the couch.

"Where's Maddie?" Allie asked happily. She had also become really close with Maddie.

"Maddie is annoying the hell out of me." Alan replied honestly, rolling his eyes.

Allie frowned.

"That's been happening a lot lately. I thought you were in love?" Austin asked, somewhat teasingly.

"Love doesn't exist." Alan shrugged. "It's just something people invented to occupy their time."

Allie scoffed. "Untrue!"

Alan shrugged again.

"You're just scared." Austin said to Alan.

"Maybe I am, that doesn't mean you should be." Alan said again, before exiting.

Allie silently wondered what he meant by that.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh this was a filler chapter.
Ive been so ridiculously busy, things are gonna pick up soon, i promise.
please leave comments :]

xoxo
a♥