My Biggest Mistake

Prologue -)

One Single Mistake can change your life FOREVER, so don't do YOLO then be stupid. Don't go to a party with your sex crazed best-friend & let her talk you into getting drunk and fucking the cutest guy there. Not that I couldn't get a guy if I wasn't drunk looks weren't an issue for me, they were more like my problem. I'd give any-thing to be like the nerdy girls in my school, they seem to be the ones who get the least attention Those girls would probably be like "What the hell is she talking about, I'd give anything for that!" But at Crimson High all they boys want is sex. There's no lets go on a first date and see where we go from there, it's either go down on them in the boys bathroom -which smells really bad- or don't even bother talking to them. See I knew better then that, well at least I thought I did, but it turns out I didn't. According to Derek, "Get a few drinks in me & I'll fuck anything thing that moves." God, I wish I'd never gone to that party with Ivy. I've lost all my morals at that party. I had a list of things I'd never do in High School and from that night I've broken everything on my list. I hadn't, but I did & nothings been the same after that. I thought I knew better, but I didn't I just didn't.

Abby's List

1. Don't have sex

2. Don't get pregnant

3. Don't quit school

4. Don't get married

5. Don't cut hair.

6.Don't follow the crowd

7. Don't stop being friends with Ivy -even if she pisses you off a lot.-

8. Don't move out -not until you 18 mom needs you-

9. Don't buy car -Hurts the ecosystem.-

10. Don't Case For A Happy Ever After -Fairy Tale Crap!-