My Biggest Mistake

Chapter 2 -)

I walked into class five minutes late. I didn't even want to go to health, it's like every class I was used as an example. It's not like I was the only one that did something terrible. Lisa, the one that's always gawking at me, she gives blow jobs behind the school, Chrissy the one that likes making snarky remarks behind my back, she's having an affair with Mr. Dawson, and Ivy, she just fucks for fun. I wonder if it ever occurred to her that she could get an STD, or get pregnant. That's why I never like to go to parties with her, because she's worst then me when she gets drunk. There was this one time last year, she dragged me to a party with her as soon as we got there she just wandered off and I decided I wanted to leave two hours into the party so I went looking for her because she was my ride home. Not only did I not find her, but her car was missing. So I just walked home and when I woke up the next morning I called her just to make sure she was ok she told me that she had went to a different party with these guys two states over. After that I spent two weeks not talking to her, but eventually we became friends again. I think she need rehab, but that's not my problem anymore.

I walked in and took my usual seat in the back. Ivy walked in after and took her seat next to Chrissy.

"So, as you all know it's Pregnancy awareness month for the school, so we're going to take a break from the previous lesson and focus on that." Mr Williams said.
As soon as he said that almost all the heads in the classroom turned and looked at me. How hypocritical is it of everyone, because last year Jessica -Ivy's cousin- basically bragged about getting pregnant, then having an abortion, and no one said crap to her, but since it's me everyone has to have an opinion right?

"So, I assume all of you know what a condom & a birth-control pill is right?" He asked.

"We do Mr. Williams, but I'm not sure Abby does, so you might want to explain it to her." Ivy said

"Another remark like that and you'll be sent to the principles office Ivy." He then turned to me.

"Abby, do you know what those two things are?" He asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him, then finally answered his question. "Yes."

Ivy scoffed.

"Do you have something to say to me?" I asked her .

"No, I'm just wondering how you got pregnant if you knew what those were." She replied.

"And I'm wondering how you still don't have an STD, but you don't see me saying that every-where I go now do you."

"Abby go to the principals office." Mr. Williams said, but I ignored him.

"You know, I'm not even gonna go there." She spat.

"No, you wanted to start something, so say what you have to say."

She kept quiet.

"Okay, since you wanted to air out all my dirty laundry, let me air out yours." I said standing

"Chrissy, you know why you had syphilis last month? It was because Ivy over there had it & slept with your boyfriend who, then slept with you."

"Casey, Maria, and Alex same thing with you guys, if I were any of you I'd probably go get checked out who knows what else your boyfriends could've gotten from Ivy." I gathered my books.

"Now I'll leave Mr. Williams." Just as I was leaving I heard a smack noise along with someone shouting "You slut!"

I kinda felt bad for what I did, but Ivy had it coming. I decided to take a detour to the Guidance counselors office instead, it's been a month since my last visit.