My Biggest Mistake

Chapter 4-)

"Yeah bitch can't say nothing now right!" Ivy shouted.

"Ivy!" Mrs. Lynch scolded.

"Don't act all high & mighty Ivy, you've done worst to me."

She sucked her teeth, she knew what she did to me topped me telling everyone she gave them an STD.

"What did you do?" Mrs. Lynch asked.

She shrugged, "It was nothing."

"You know," I said picking up my books. "I think this was a waste of my time." I stood up and started walking to the door.

"Don't be a bitch Abby." Ivy sneered. I turned to face her.

"Do you know why we will never be friends again Ivy?" I asked. She rolled her eyes.

"We will never be friends because you are a inconsiderate, conceded, selfish, uncivil, neglectful little bitch." I shouted. She looked away, but I could see she was about to cry, if she was dumb enough to actually think I would go back to being friends with her then she obviously didn't know me as well as she thought she did.

I walked out and never looked back.

While I was heading to Algebra, I bumped into Luke. Just my luck. My books scrambled all over the floor.

"I'm sorry." He whispered as he bent down to pick up my books.

He handed them to me. "Thanks." I started to walk away, but then he grabbed my arm.

"Abby..." He whispered looking into my eyes. I shook out of his grip, he didn't love me, he doesn't even care about his own goddamn baby, and I don't really because I don't love him either............