My Biggest Mistake

Chapter 5-)

"Can we talk?" Luke asked. I continued walking ignoring his question.

"Come on Abby, you have to talk to me, considering that that's my baby too."

I stopped walking and turned facing him.

"No, no I don't, just who the hell do you think you are!?" I asked. He started walking towards me.

"I'm sorry, I know that I was a jerk last time we talked." Tears welled my eyes. He didn't have a right to do this, forcing me to remember that horrible memory. I fought back the tears.

"You were more then a jerk, try dickhead."

He sighed. " I know, I messed up I'm sorry, but I really wanna be in my baby's life."

"Really!!" I shouted. "Because, you made it pretty clear last time that you didn't."

He ran his hand through his hair, if he really thought a simple 'I'm sorry' was gonna make me forgive him, then he was sadly mistaken. I will never forgive him for what he did. Calling me a slut when I've only ever slept with him and he knew that. His exact words were, "How do I even know if it's even mine? I know you've been sleeping around. I hope your getting rid of it." And he just wanted me to forget that. I remember how much I'd cried after that too, my mom tried everything, but she just couldn't get me to stop and tell her what was wrong.

"I made a mistake, I'm sorry." He said again.

"Just, just stop saying that, okay it's gonna take more then an apology, to get me to forgive you Luke."

"What can I do then? I just want to be involved." He said.

I sighed. "I'm finding the sex of the baby in three days, you can come if you want to." I told him.

He started grinning. "Yeah, yeah I'd love to."

"I'll give you the details tomorrow."

"Okay." He said.

"Bye." I mumbled as I started to walk away.