My Biggest Mistake

Chapter 6-)

I walked into Algebra and was greeted by Ms. Sullivan. She was like my only friend now she didn't judge me like everyone else seemed too, she understood what I was going through. I took my seat in the front and waited for Ms. Sullivan to start the lesson. As usual, Kristen and her little crew walk in late. Kristen took the open seat next to me, which was odd, because we weren't exactly the best of friends.

"Hey." Kristen whispered to me as Ms. Sullivan started the lesson. I ignored, but that didn't stop her from trying to get my attention. Annoyed I turned and faced her.

"What!" I snapped. She rolled her eyes.

"What were you doing talking to my boyfriend today, I don't care if he did create that thing inside of you, he's mine so back off."

"Please if you really cared for Luke, you wouldn't be fucking Alec now would you.?" I asked her. She kept quiet, but I wasn't finished.

"Oh and by the way, I don't want Luke you can have him, you two deserve each other. Oh and next time, how bout you mind your own Business and stay out of mine."

She turned away from me.

God, I was tired of all these fake girls in this school, they want to act all tough, but as soon as you air out their dirty laundry, they back up as if you just threw acid in their face. I'm tired of them thinking that they can make me feel bad about my being pregnant. I don't really care anymore, when this baby is born I'm gonna love it, and do whatever I can to give it a good life, and if I fail, I fail that's that, but I'm not going to just sit there and complain about not being able to get my homework done, or not being able to sleep at night because as soon as this baby's born I wont only be looking out for myself, i'll be looking out for him/her also. I know having a baby is going to be a lot of work, i'm not stupid, I probably going to have to get a job and help my mom, but I don't care, I'll do whatever it takes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but comment your thoughts :P