Him

taylor

"we need to do something productive on your birthday." i rubbed naomis bare back.
"i thought we were?"
"other than each other." i looked at her sternly which made her laugh.
"so now that we did the naughty." she looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows. "Tell me your deepest darkest secret." she leaned foward waiting.
"ha! your hilarious. why dont you go first?" i raised brow waiting.
"fine." she smiled then sobered. "When i graduate high school i want to travel the world."
"Really? i want to do that too! ....... but why is that i secret?" i asked.
"because my old boyfriend believed that the girls only place was in the kitchen and were made for mans entertainment." she rolled her eyes. "he insisted that after high school i follow him to miami and be the perfect house wife while he is his brothers apprentice who is like a ceo or something to the magazine maxim. he like owns the whole thing or whatever. why do you want to travel?" she looked at me.
"i want to get out of this town. its just.... i want to get away from these people who ive known for all my life but know absolutely nothing about me."
naomi nodded. "i know what you mean." she grinned and looked at me. "we can travel the world together."
i laughed. "promise?"
"promise. now lets seal this deal with a kiss." i laughed and met her anxious lips.