Him

taylor

"your next door neighbor is a movie director. his first wife was a playboy model and he has a daughter our age! you lucky bastard!" my cousin adam yelled over the phone.
i rolled my eyes. "And my mom invited them for dinner."
"Holy shit!" adam yelled.
"Taylor! come down our guests are here!" my mom yelled.
"Gotta go adam. our guests our here." i smirked.
"Fine." adam grumbled. "Put in a good word for me."
"Ha ha." i said and hung up.
i walked down the stairs with my sister Jessica and her son Jacob.
the first thing i saw was a girl.
a really beautiful girl.
i could tell she had long legs even though she had jeans on. she had her long black hair over one shoulder and she wore a hundreds shirt. matching mine.
"Come sit." my mom said and we all sat at the dining room table.
"These are my kids. jessica her son jacob, melissa, and my son table. and You've met my husband peter." my mom said.
"Im Greg this is my wife mina." he pointed to the women next to him who wore a lot of make up. "My sons frankie and Tony." frankie looked older and tony wore a marines uniform. and my daughter "Naomi." i looked at her to see her staring at me. she had these amazing green eyes. it felt like she was staring into my soul. cheesy right?