Him

taylor

"I have a bargain for you. i tell you one thing you dont know and you tell me one thing i dont know." Naomi said giving me a mischevious grin.
i took naomi to the hill that overlooked most of the city. we lay side by side over looking the city.
"okay. you go first." i grinned.
she sighed dramatically, "if i must. my real mom was a playboy model. but she did a cover for maxim first. thats how she got famous."
i nodded. "I play soccer. ive been on varsity since freshman year."
"Cool..... i want to travel the world when i graduate."
"me too." i started to blush, "before i met you i had a dream about you." i looked away.
i heard ruffling. i assumed naomi sat up. i saw her lean over me and she moved my chin so i looked at her.
"what kind of dreams?" she asked mischeciously.
i rolled my eyes. "im the guy. im the one that has to say the dirty stuff."
naomi rolled her eyes and layed her head on my chest.
"is this fine?" i heard her whisper.
"its more than fine." i whispered back.
"Can i ask you something?" i asked
"Sure."
"you dont have to answer." i reassured her. "why did you move here? not like in a bad way just wondering."
"Can you keep a secret?" she looked up at me with her head still resting on my chest.
"yes."
"my mom died in a car accident a year ago. she swerved off the road when i told her that my dad was cheating on her. ironically with his new wife now. she hit a semi truck and she died on impact. news got around in our town so thats one of the reasons why we moved. another reason why is because of my ex." she started to mess with my hem of my shirt. "he cheated on me with minas younger sister which is our age. we fought at a party and said a bunch of things that cant be taken back. he got pissed and left. i dropped by his house and ended things. well i told his mom because he didnt want to see me."
"Wow, that sucks." i said. i ran my hands through her hair.
"Your turn." she said and looked up at me.
"i want to date you." i whispered.
"me too." she whispered back