Sequel: Mine
Status: Completed!

In the Shadows

Two of Two

The pain in her ankle had been all forgotten about as the two kissed passionately. His soft, full lips massaged hers. His tongue traced her bottom lip and she parted hers willingly, allowing his tongue to roam around in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and her hands were placed on his chest, rubbing them up and down, feeling his muscles slightly tense under her touch. She stopped the kissing and moved away slightly, gazing into his eyes.

“Who are you?” She breathed as she felt herself drowning in his eyes. Their lips were red and swollen, he leaned forward brushing his lips over hers answering ‘Shadows’ which oddly enough she accepted.

He pressed his lips hard against hers again and pulled her into his arms as he slowly stood up. They were still connected, kissing passionately. His hands went to her back slowly caressing her, then slowly sliding down to her ass and cupping it, lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and leaned backwards, removing her shirt then placing her lips on him once again.

She moved her lips along his jawline then slowly placed kisses on his neck, nipping and sucking at it gently. He moaned softly when she found his spot and growled as she grazed her teeth over it. She placed her lips on his again, pushing her tongue into his mouth, exploring it bit by bit.
A yelp passed her lips when he squeezed her ass roughly. He started walking to the door and kicked it in after he lifted Vik up a bit. She sucked on his neck, making sure that she would leave a mark. Then she slowly bit him there almost making him lose control as he growled.

Shadows brought her over to an old rusty bed with an old worn out matrass but neither of them cared as he placed her down on it. He stepped away and pulled off his shirt quickly, throwing it on the floor. Her eyes roamed his naked, tattooed chest and getting more bothered by the quickly wet pool forming between her thighs. When he opened his belt buckle, letting his pants fall to the floor he quickly crawled over to her. Hovering he slowly started placing kisses down from her neck to her breast, grazing his teeth over her milky white flesh, making her moan in pleasure. Her hands went to his short hair, fisting in it as he went down to her lower stomach, kissing and licking the sensitive skin.

His hands went to her pyjama bottoms, untying the string then he pulled the pants down carefully. He made his way up kissing her legs then the inside of her thighs. His breath ghosted over her clearly wet panties and slowly planted a kiss there. She gasped in surprise.

His teeth hooked on the lacy material of her panties and pulled them down; he hooked his finger in the panties and dragged them down her knees. She kicked them off.

A whimper escaped her parted lips as he let his palm brush over her moist slit carefully. He smirked when he noticed how wet she was after letting his finger slip in between her folds. His finger flicked over her clit a couple of times, he loved hearing her moan and seeing her chest rise up and down, in between her ragged breaths. He pushed his finger into her core and started pumping it, loving how tight she felt only by his finger. He couldn’t wait to have her clenching her walls around his dick.

“Oh god!” she cried out as soon as his tongue made contact with her clit. Sounds of pleasure made their way out of as he sucked and lapped his tongue over her clit and at the same he added another finger. She could feel that familiar white hot boll inside of her forming and intensifying.

He growled. “So… sweet”

He sucked on the sensitive bud harshly and started pumping his fingers at an immense pace causing the girl to writhe in pleasure. A jolt of electricity shot through her body as he bit down on her clit with amount of power, not to harshly but with a roughness to make her see stars.

“Oh… I’m… I’m close” she panted.

Shadows curled his fingers, determined to find that bundle of nerves that would make her scream and so he did. Her hips bucked up against his face, he used his free hand to push her down as he continued flicking his tongue over her clit and brushing against that spot inside of her, sending electrical tingles throughout her body. He could feel her clenching around his fingers and she started shaking a bit, releasing whimper of pleasure. Just as she was about to come her removed himself from her. She whined and opened her lust filled eyes, looking at him. Her eyes went to his crotch and she could clearly see he was pitching a tent.

She licked her lips and looked at him in wonder, he seemed big and she had not even seen him fully yet. He smirked when he saw that she was eyeing her like he was a piece of candy. His head went back up to hers as he pressed his lips to hers, allowing her to taste herself on his lips. When she tasted herself she was surprised that she tasted sweet, just like he had said.

She was in need of him now and couldn’t wait any longer, she was close and she wanted a release so her hands went to his boxers, tugging at them. He grinned and helped her pull them off.

Shadows stood on his knees, each knee on each side of her and pumped his length a couple of times. Her eyes widened at the size of his dick, it was huge in not only length but in width. All she kept thinking was how it was going to fit in her, though it probably would feel amazing to be filled completely. He spread her legs with his knee and kissed her animalistic as he placed himself at her entrance.

She got no time to adjust herself before he was inside her with one swift move. His eyes rolled in the back of his head when he felt how tight she was and he was having a hard time concentrating. Her moans brought him back to reality. He pulled all the way out of her only to slam right back in, having her moan loudly in pleasure. His actions were repeated several times before he changed his pace to slow but hard. His dick went out of her almost completely and slammed into her harshly, hitting her g-spot making her cry out in pleasure.

“Right… there” she breathed as he hit the sponge of nerves inside of her again. Her back arched up from the bed and Shadows seized the opportunity to connect his mouth to one of her nipples. His tongue swirl around the perky nub and he kept slamming in her core with harsh movements. Vik was starting to feel that familiar ball again and she was close to coming undone. He could feel her walls clenching around his dick and her breathing was uneven. Her lips were parted as she breathed through them and her eyes closed in pleasure, she looked magnificent in that moment to him.

“Not yet.” He ordered. She was not going to come unless he told her it was okay. He wanted to build up his release to a maximum before she could cum. It was going to be enjoyable to see her squirm, begging for a release and later on begging him to stop.

She panted, wanting so badly to release that tight, hot ball of bliss in her stomach. Her teeth bit on her bottom lip and she tried not to focus on cumming but he wasn’t making easy when his hand slipped in between their bodies and harshly rubbed the swollen bud. Her whole body was shaking and the pleasure had almost turned into pain as she could feel the metallic taste of blood in her mouth from biting her lip to hard. Tears brimmed in her eyes as he recklessly pounded into her body; all she wanted was to come undone.

His thrusts were getting sloppier and uneven, she knew he was close and hoped more than anything that he would let her have her release. A tear slipped down her cheek from the immense pleasure cursing through her body, begging to get out.

Shadows knew he would blow any second now and he could see that she was on the brink as well.

“Come” he told her and after a few thrust she came, seeing stars and clutching on the worn matrass, ripping small pieces of sponge off.

“Shadows!” she screamed. That was all it took for him to reach his climax and let his seed, spurt after spurt coat her hot core. He slid out of her and rolled over, to lie beside her. She looked over at him, seeing sweat coating his forehead and his plump lips red and swollen. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily, his chest glistening with sweat heaving up and down for each unsteady breath he took. The tattoos on his body were attractive, he wasn’t attractive without them, they just gave him a more of a bad boy image.

Viktoria finally came to her senses after looking at the naked man beside her on an old matrass, in a hovel that was in the middle of nowhere. She just had amazing sex with a stranger but he was just hypnotizing and mesmerizing to look at. He took her breath away. His hazel eyes opened and he could see her inspecting him as the moon light from the broken windows fell on her face. Shadows cast under her cheekbones, high lightening them more and it made her plump lips pop out even more. Her light brown hair was stuck to her face and partly on her shoulder as well as chest. She was truly beautiful and looked like a goddess to him, unfortunately she had to die.

They locked gazes and Viktoria felt that sense of comfort until Shadows moved a little, letting the light from the full moon cast upon him. It was like a vague image of a wolf or distorted picture of werewolves she had seen in ‘Grimm’, it was like he wasn’t human. She would have let it go if she had not seen his eyes. It didn’t take genius to recognize the eyes that now glowed yellow just as the wolf she had encountered earlier but it couldn’t be…right?

She breathed out shakily not knowing if her mind was playing tricks on her since she had a pretty turbulent night and she still had yet to find Yoda. It was bugging her how she could go one minute from walking her dog then chasing it after that getting surrounded by wolves and on top of that sleeping with a total stranger just because he didn’t look that dangerous to her. It wasn’t adding up in her head and she was afraid that the pleasure hour she just had was a mistake… a big one.

“Everything alright?” his husky voice asked her, bringing her out of her thoughts. She smiled softly; faking the smile seemed easiest just now since the entire night was just hitting her like a ton of bricks.

His hand went to her right side of her face, brushing some of the hair out of the way and then settling on stroking her cheek. He was going to hate himself for doing this, for killing an innocent woman but he had to because that was what he was. He was a monster.

A gentle smile grazed his lips and he was about to speak the words that would kick fear into her body.

“Now… can you do me a favor?”

She looked at him confused. “Uh…sure?”

“Run.”

Once again she looked really confused and sat up steadying herself on her left elbow. She raised an eyebrow and narrowed her eyes lightly.

A dark chuckled passed his lips. “Run! I’m going after you… and judging by the moon.” He turned and looked outside the window, then back at her. “You have…. Five minutes to run as far as you can before I tear you to pieces.”

She gulped. “What?”

“Four minutes and forty-five seconds left….”
She sat up straight this time. “What the hell do you mean? As stupid as this might sound… Why can’t you do that here?” Viktoria obviously missed the hint that he didn’t mean tearing her into pieces in a sexual way but since she had pushed the thoughts of him being a wolf to the back of her mind, murder didn’t really strike her.

He looked at her for a second then turned towards the window, looking out of it for about half a minute before he sharply turned revealing his true face.
Vik’s eyes widened in horror as she saw the bigger yet narrowed golden, glowing eyes. Long canines bared and his face structure had hardened and changed, he looked like a wolf yet a human. Like he was in between the stages of changing from a human to a wolf.

She gasped and scooted away from him. “What the hell are you?”

“I’m the one who’s been hiding in the shadows . I’m the one who’s going to be killing you tonight… dollface.” He spoke in a hushed voice that made him look and sound dangerous, this time Viktoria caught the message since it was beyond clear to her.

“Three minutes and 10 seconds” he informed her, laughing darkly as he watched her rush of the smelly bed and collect her clothes, throwing them on her naked, sweaty torso.
Viktoria struggled to get into her pyjama pants, they had never felt as tight as they did now and they were far from the jeans she usually wore but she just wanted out of the as fast as she possibly could.
Once she managed to shimmy her way into her bottom she threw on her discarded yellow oversized pyjama top and ran out of the hovel.

As she ran from the hovel and was a silhouette to Shadows he stepped out, leaning against the doorway and placed his hand by his mouth.

“One minute left, princess!” Even though she was far away his voice echoed throughout the trees and she got even more terrified. His eyes. It was him, it could only be him and now he was going to finish what he was going to do earlier.

She could barely breath but it wasn’t because of the running no it was the cold air that had filled her lungs making it hard for her to take a breath without it aching a bit.

“Shit!” she cursed right after she managed to catch herself after almost tripping because of a huge rock she hadn’t spotted until she actually hit it with her foot. Her toes hurt a bit from the impact but that was the least of her worries since she started feeling all the soreness and pain from the earlier scratches and injuries she got today. Her ankle where the pain had subsided from earlier seemed to come back just in time after she had run a couple of steps after hitting the rock.

Viktoria cried out in agony and distress, attempting to keep up her speed but her limp came back and her toes hurt on the exact same foot her ankle was sprained. Her one leg was pretty much useless.

Rustling came from behind her and she could hear multiple footsteps hitting the ground. Though they sounded heavier and yet more isolated, she knew he was getting closer. Hell, he was twice her size at least and he would be by her side in less than a couple of minutes.

She screamed as she felt a heavy impact on her from behind, she fell face down on the ground. Breathing hit her neck and she could barely breathe as her body was pressed on the ground, barely able to expand her lungs. Her face was tilted to the side so that she could find some air and she breathed with raspy intakes feeling dizzy from the fall.

“Please don’t!” she pleaded, trying to get out of the lock he had her in. She heard a grunt that sounded more animalistic and deep. It didn’t even sound like a human and as managed to twist her upper torso, her eyes widened at the sight. It was the wolf. His eyes were glowing in the dark and glowed stronger as the moon light shone on its face. Just like Shadows.

“Sh-shadows?” she stuttered with fear filled eyes. In response the black wolf growled at her. He leaned down sniffing at her neck, licking it when he came to the jugular that smelled the best to him. She tried backing away from him but the ground prevented her from doing so and his cold, wet muzzle pushed down along her neck, creating a wet trail. Her breathing was erratic and tears streamed down her flushed cheeks.

His furry head went back to her face once again making a trail up her chin to her hairline the burying his snout in her hair, inhaling her scent. He could hear and feel the pulse of her blood, the speed of her breathing and her loud whimpers and pleads to stop. After hiding in the shadows for so long and finally he had gotten a taste of her, he knew that he wanted more and that he wouldn’t be able to stop.

In less than a second his head came flying down to her neck, his long teeth piercing through her skin and into her flesh. She screamed in terror, thrashing even more, trying to get away from the unbearable pain as he kept gnawing into her.

Her blood was like the biggest feast anyone could imagine to him and felt so good on his tongue; he just wanted to rip shreds of her flesh off. His one paw came up on the top of her head, claws digging into her skin penetrating through and blood poured of the small holes in her head, sliding down her face, into her mouth. She coughed as the blood poured into her mouth and made it harder for her too breathe, the pa in her neck just intensifying as he kept gnawing and biting at new places on the neck.

Her hands tried pushing him away, clawing at his stomach but she was losing strength for each passing second. IT was a waste to even try to pry him off her as his teeth found her trachea and pushed his canines through his, cracking the thin bones sending shock throughout her body and overwhelming pain, making her numb. Her clawing slowed down and her body was losing the strength to keep on fighting as arms went down by her sides trying and trying to keep the fight up.

Every breath she tried to take became more and more strained until eventually she couldn’t breathe. Her pupils became smaller and she stopped shaking, her olive-green eyes turned slightly greyer and a final tear slipped down her cheek, blending with the still dripping blood. The wolf stopped, and raised his head, frowning slightly as he looked at her body as if it was frozen. That was over as soon as the scent of her blood filed his nostrils, calling for her flesh.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first time I've written a sex scene without any help what so ever, so feedback is important haha :D Btw, thanks yo amodernmyth88 for reading it through a bit ÄLSKAR DIIIGG

The last part felt a bit weird because... fighting scenes ain't the best of my sides. Haha =)

This two-shot is done and done. :)

Check out my contest!! It's my first one! =)