Status: So what do you think? Should i keep the story going, or just let it stop here?Yes i know its short. Lol, i can't wait till i show this to my bestfriend. ;)

Love or Lust?

Love or Lust? 3

Marilyn looked shocked up at his girlfriend as he quickly got away from Twiggy. ''Brian what the fuck do you think your doing?'' She screamed at him, while she was staring at them both, with a furious look. ''I can explain! It's nothing i was just fooling around! I'm on drugs!'' He lied, he wasn't on drugs and he wasn't fooling around, he felt guilty, he didn't even want to look at twiggy because he knew his words may have hurtet him. ''It was just a joke, Lindsay. Its me that got on to Marilyn, i'm sorry.'' Twiggy took all the blame just to save Manson's ass. ''That's no fucking excuse! So you fucked Twiggy, just because he apparently came on to you. What were you thinking?!'' Lindsay couldn't control herself, she usually was very calm and sweet, but Manson was a hard one and this was just the last drop that made her loose all her senses to reality. ''I only want you, Lindsay.'' Manson said, unsure of himself, he looked at twiggy to see Twiggy's reaction, he was sad. He knew deep down that he was being a selfish bastard.
Lindsay stared at them both, she looked as she was going to puke on them both. ''Okay, Marilyn. I believe you. But i don't want you to talk with Jeordie anymore, its either me or him.'' Manson wanted to scream that he wanted twiggy but the only words that came out was ''Of course, i want you Lindsay. Twiggy get the fuck out.'' Manson was so blinded and so confused. Twiggy took his clothes on, and didn't even mutter a sound, he looked back at Marilyn, and he could see twiggy was crying quietly to himself as he left. Lindsay sat down and kissed Marilyn softly. ''I love you.'' He didn't feel anything when Lindsay kissed him or said those words, only with twiggy. '' I love you too.'' He answered plainly.

When Manson was alone again, he finally saw what he had done, he had broken his best friends heart, and he thought he might be in love with twiggy, that couldn't be.. or could it? He wanted to dial Twiggy's number and say sorry to badly, but he just didn't know what to do, as Lindsay came home and looked at Manson. ''Your drinking again?'' Manson nodded. ''Glad we got rid of your freak show of a friend that loved you.'' She was still furious, but those words made Manson loose it, as he threw the bottle away as he stared at her. ''Love what are you doing?'' She asked confused, Manson glared at her and said quietly but treating ''Get the fuck out, and don't come back. Don't you dare talk like that about MY best friend, and my only lover!'' He screamed. ''I'm done, don't even think about coming back!'' She looked confused then furious as she stormed off. He knew he had to get twiggy now, so he jumped in his car and drove over to his house.

He heart was beating quickly as he stood in front of Twiggy's house as he rang on the bell, twiggy unlocked the door and looked confused at Manson, his eyes were red from crying. ''I love you'' Manson said bluntly and smiled, twiggy started to smile a bit but he still was confused.''What about Lindsay?'' Marilyn grinned. ''Fuck Lindsay.'' As he wrapped his arms around Twiggy's waist.''I'm sorry i only want you.'' He kissed twiggy passionately as twiggy kissed him back. ''Always.'' Twiggy smiled.''So what about Laney?'' Marilyn asked him. ''Fuck Laney.'' As they both were smiling and hugging in the doorway, Manson felt it. True love.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
Write to me on here, comment or on tumblr if you have a suggestion to what i should write about next, i can write about mostly anything. :)