Status: Slowly coming back

Watch The Stars

T H R E E

Staring at the door Talia gulped down the rest of her water. They had finally stopped and now the only thing they could do was wait for the guys.

She wasn’t really scared, she just wasn’t sure what to expect. She didn’t want to be disappointed.

Watching the door whip open she stared with wide eyes and M. Shadows made his way towards her.

“You,” he stated. “Talia right? You’re our new photographer and Jason’s newest nightmare?”

Shrugging Talia smirked evilly at her new friend. She was his newest nightmare; a cute, sweet nightmare.

Feeling strong arms wrap around her and bring her into the air she squealed clinging to the person. “Don’t drop me, I’ll break!”

Laughing Matt gently set her down. “I’m Matt, you can call me Shadows if you want, less confusion, or just call him Berry.”

Nodding Talia stuck her tongue out at Matt Berry. “Berries are gross,” Talia muttered under her breath.

Laughing some more Matt went over and sat down with the twins. They weren’t scheduled to play until tomorrow night so tonight they’d probably be partying.

“I’m Zacky,” Zacky said introducing himself. “And we did know he named his dog Chewbacca.”

Smiling Talia accepted his hug and turned to the Johnny who was staring at his feet.

“What, you don’t know what to say? Are you gay too?! You can tell me, I’m a great secret keeper,” Talia rambled.

Watching Johnny raise his head with wide eyes he quickly shook his head. “No, I’m not gay, and I will never tell you a secret!”

Laughing Talia looked over at the tallest man in the room. She knew all their names already but she wasn’t going to address them as such until they introduced themselves.

“You and me are going to be amazing friends, friend,” Jimmy said squeezing her in a bear hug. “I’m Jimmy, or Rev, or… let’s come up with nicknames for each other!”

Grinning Talia checked out her newest friend trying to think of a nickname. Shrugging she just decided to hug him again.

“You think of a nickname for me first and then I’ll try and think of one for you, because you so need another one,” she laughed.

Nodding Jimmy turned to Brian who was standing in the door way still.

Talia quickly realized it had been him that she had seen fighting. She quickly gave him a tight hug. He looked as if he needed it.

“Brian, you must be Talia,” he said bowing his head. “Nice to meet you. You don’t mind if I light up, do you?”

“Cigarette or weed?” she asked tilting her head to the side. “I don’t care either way, but you should share, ‘cause I forgot my smokes at home.”

Smiling Brian handed her a cigarette. “Hope you don’t mind marb’s,” he said quietly.

Shaking her head Talia smiled as he lit it for her. Inhaling the toxins she closed her eyes tight. It had been a while since she had had a smoke, she had been thinking about quitting…

“So the plans for tonight,” Matt shouted smiling when he noticed Talia was still among them. “Bar anyone?”

Cheers filled the room and Talia felt herself being lifted into the air once more. Looking down at their arms she realized it was Jimmy.

“I got it! Your nickname is gonna be… nope, I forgot,” Talia laughed. “I need food though, can we get food first?”

Laughing Jimmy nodded. “Food then beer then… more beer!”

Image


Leaning against the building Talia groaned. Not only had she drunk more than her own body weight but she had tried to keep up with Jimmy, and that was no easy feat.

Hunching over to puke again Talia felt like screaming. Looking over to Matt Berry she sighed. “Remind me to never drink with you guys again.”

Hearing a phone go off she looked to Matt again. It wasn’t his phone so that only meant it could be hers. Groaning she brought it to her ear.

“Thank God you picked up, what’s going on? You said you’d call when you got there, you are there aren’t you?” Chelsea ranted. “Talia? Answer me!”

“Sorry, sorry,” Talia slurred. “Umm. I was going to call you but then the guys came and introduced themselves and then we went out to eat and now we’re at some bar and holy hell Sis, I don’t think I’ve drank that much since,” pausing she looked up to the sky and shrugged. “How’s Cheese?”

“You’re drunk,” Chelsea stated. “I’ll be calling you back tomorrow and you better pick up the first time.”

Knowing her sister hung up on her Talia laughed a little. That was a bit uncalled for, she thought.

“Can we go back to the bus Matty, I need to pee,” Talia said throwing her arms over his shoulders. “Go go go!”

Once they got to the bus Talia was almost passed out on Matt’s back.

“God help you,” Matt muttered putting her in her bunk. “You owe me Tal.”

Muttering something back Talia rolled over so she was facing the wall. She would deal with him, and everything else, in the morning.

Image


“Oh god,” Talia whispered holding her head. “The bathroom better be free,” she muttered carefully climbing out of her bunk.

Noticing it was free she walked as fast as she could until she was there. Puking up the rest of the contents in her stomach she groaned. She was never drinking again, ever.

“Good you’re awake,” Matt said once she came to the front of the bus. “Jimmy will be over with his miracle hangover free kit soon.”

“Miracle what?” Talia questioned setting herself on the couch next to a half awake Jason.

“It’ll make your hangover go away, don’t ask,” Jason whispered. “He better get here soon. I’m dying.”

“I’m dead,” Talia muttered hearing the door open and sadly bang shut. “They’re dead.”

“Oh but Tails, I brought you peace and happiness!” Jimmy shouted happily laughing as the two glared daggers at him. “Close your eyes and drink this,” he said handing the pair a couple of glasses full of lumpy looking pink liquid.

“What the fuck is this?” Talia asked handing it back to Jimmy.

“This,” he said not accepting it. “Will make your hangover go away quicker than you can say hangover.”

“Fine, but if it doesn’t work you’re dead,” Talia said holding her nose and gulping it all done. Making a face Talia looked up at Jimmy and raised her eyebrows.

“So?”

“What the fuck was that? And where did you learn to make it?”

“He won’t tell you,” Matt said handing her a water bottle. “It’s a secret.”

“That it is my friends,” Jimmy laughed. “Now I need to talk to you Talia, about last night.”

“Oh no,” she muttered looking up at him with horror in her eyes. “What did I do?”

“Nothing really, but Johnny is a little convinced you love him,” Jimmy cackled and shook his head. “Just kidding. You came up with my nickname and I want to know why.”

“Why what? I don’t even remember!”

“Oh, then I won’t tell you what it was,” Jimmy laughed. “I got to go but I’ll see you later Tails! Berry’s!”

Watching their tall friend leap from the bus they all just shook their head. He was definitely crazy but they loved him.