Status: Slowly coming back

Watch The Stars

F O U R

Sitting backstage with the guys Talia checked her camera for the seventh time making sure the battery was fully charged and what not.

They were scheduled to go on in less than an hour.

Jimmy and Matt Berry had both assured her that she’d do fine, but she was still a bit nervous. What if she didn’t get one good picture and they fired her? What if something happened and her camera broke?

Taking a deep breath she looked up and found Brian chain smoking away on the couch.

“Gates, give me one of those,” she shouted getting up and rushing to him. “Please?”

Laughing Brian just handed her his newly lit one before digging out another new one for himself. He hadn’t stopped smoking since he got off the phone with Michelle.

She had once again pissed him off; Making him promise that he wouldn’t pick up any groupies and that he’d call her before he went to bed.

She wasn’t always like that though. Ever since they got back from the last tour though… Something had changed between them and he couldn’t figure out what. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to know, more than he just wanted to fix it.

“So Talia,” Matt, the singer, spoke. “You going to get many shots of my mug?”

“I don’t know, maybe,” she said her eyes widening as she once more took her camera from around her neck and made sure it was fine

Catching this Jimmy stole the camera from her and ran from the room laughing like a maniac.

“Well now I don’t know if I’ll get one, seems HEAD stole my camera,” she yelled.

Popping his head into the room Jimmy glared. He was desperately hoping she wouldn’t remember what nickname she gave him.

“If I give it back you promise never to call me that again?” he asked holding her camera above his head. “And you have to pinky fucking swear ‘cause nobody can break those.”

Sighing Talia gave him her own glare. “I pinky swear that I won’t call you HEAD again.”

“BUT YOU JUST DID,” Jimmy shouted purposely pretending to drop her camera. “TAILS, PROMISE ME!”

“I promise I won’t call you HEAD ever again once you give me back my camera,” she said getting up from the couch to try and snag it from him.

It was no use though. He was too tall, or well, she was too short.

“Looks like we got a new short shit,” Johnny yelled happily. “Short shit, it’s no use!”

“Fuck you Johnny, don’t make me spread rumors,” Talia threatened. She stopped jumping up and down, defeated. “Jimmy please, I need my camera.”

“Seal the deal with a hug missy,” Jimmy exclaimed throwing his arms around her. “Now, what was the promise?”

“Not to call you by that name again,” Talia muttered despairingly.

“Exactly! Here you go Tails,” Jimmy smiled setting her camera carefully into her hands. “Check it one more time and I’ll scream in your ear.”

Glaring Talia went back over to the couch and Brian and stole the cigarette that was hanging loosely from his lips.

“Hey!” he shouted giving her a fake glare. “You could’ve just asked you know.”

“I would’ve but you were staring off into the abyss,” she remarked handing the last little bit back to him.

Sighing Brian stubbed it out and gave her a small smile before getting up. It was time for them to play.

Image


Relaxing in her bunk Talia continued to talk to her sister.

“What do you mean Cheese ate mashed potatoes? He’s not suppose to eat human food, stupid,” she exclaimed, now worried for her poor cat. She should’ve just sent him to her moms, her mom loved animals!

“We didn’t mean to let him, we just didn’t put away our plates right away and well,” Chelsea trailed off and looked down to the cat. “He’ll be fine. No more human food from now on.”

“Good, you better keep it that way,” Talia said glaring when her curtain was whipped open. “Hold on Sis.” Turning to her friend she clearly made it known she was on the phone. “Come back in ten minutes!”

“Oh okay, I get it, phone sex is more important,” Jason said wiggling his eyebrows. “Come out soon, some of the guys are wondering where you went.”

Rolling her eyes Talia shut her curtain again before going back to her conversation. “So what’re your plans for the weekend?”

“Well John and I were going to have a small get together with some of his friends,” Chelsea explained.

John, Chelsea’s husband, was a lawyer and had plenty of friends. Talia could only wonder what a get together with them would consist of.

“Well you have fun with that,” she laughed. “But I have to go, the guys are starting to get rowdy, and something is bound to get broken.”

Laughing the sisters hung up promising they’d talk again soon.

Talia walked into the main part of the bus to see Johnny quickly pulling his pants up and glaring at Jason.

“Oh I missed the gay action,” Talia whined hopping on Jimmy’s lap. “You got a video or picture right?”

Jimmy frowned and shook his head. “It was so quick I couldn’t even get my phone out of my pocket! Maybe if we get them drunk they’ll do it again!”

Shrugging she hugged her friend close. She was honestly tired but she wasn’t going to miss out on some fun.

Hearing the door open she looked over and noticed Matt Sanders come on to the bus. Deciding she’d need to figure out a good nickname for him she got up from Jimmy and tackled the muscular singer.

“Yes Talia?” Matt groaned moving her to a more comfortable position in his lap.

“You need a nickname,” she stated tapping her fingers against his cheek. “’Cause I knew Matty first and well, yeah.”

“Okay,” Matt stated. “And what do you think my nickname should be. Don’t you dare give me one like you gave to Rev.”

“I was drunk when I gave him that,” she defended. “Besides I wouldn’t have given him that if he didn’t start calling me Tails!”

Laughing Matt just shrugged, "Could always call me Matty, but only you can call me that, any of you fucks try and I'll tell the fans your secrets," he threatened.
The guys all shrugged. It was settled, she would call him Matty.

Tilting his head to the side Jimmy stared at his friend and started laughing. “I get it now,” he shouted. “Tails, you’re one clever girl!”

“Why thank you Head,” she said laughing when he glared at her. “Hey I have my camera back and I had my toes crossed when I made that promise.”

“Damn it,” Jimmy grumbled turning to Johnny and smacking him upside the head.

“Hey!” Johnny exclaimed. “What the fuck was that for?”

“’Cause I can,” Jimmy said smacking him again.

“Damn it Rev, stop,” Johnny whined ducking and going back to his spot on the floor next to Jason.

“Oh hey, more gay love,” Talia laughed taking out her phone. “Now pucker up and kiss!”

The two friends groaned and moved to different parts of the room. They were not gay. And Talia was going to get it if she kept it up, unbeknownst to her.