Status: um, i hope this story doesn't end up a suck.

Prisoners of Love

Thanks To You, Music Store.

Josh's POV-

Ey, me names Josh Franceschi, leadest of You Me At Six. The band and I tooks a break so we're in the States. I'm staying in a small town called Clorva. Its so cute. I am currently in an apartment that looks across the whole city! Across from my apartment is a Music Store and a Coffee Shop. Enough of my introduction, lets get into the story.

Today I actually felt like I should be dressed decent so I went took a shower and did my hair. I dressed in black skinnies, converse, a blue longsleeve, and a grey zip up.

I'm going to the music store to get a new guitar.

I walked down the stairs quicky. Got outside and ran across the road.

The bell on the door rang as i opened it. I went straight back to the guitar section, smiling at the cashier.

I picked up a Taylor acoustic and started playing Crash, my favorite song of mine. I really likes this guitar. I'm goner buy it.

I put it on the counter, but then i realized i had to go get a case for it. I turned around a little to fast to run into the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. I had made her drop all of her CD's i quickly went to help her and introduced myself.

"Oi, im so sorry! But, my names Josh, Josh Franceschi"

"Its okay, don't worry about it! And, im Ariel, nice to meet you, Josh."

She had the most beautiful red hair i had ever seen. Her eyes were two different shades of blue, one being lighter, almost gray, and the other being very dark blue. It suited her. She wore dark brown thick rimmed glasses, dark denim skinnies, a 'DEFEND POP-PUNK' shirt, gray zip-up and blue vans.

She was perfect. I was staring at her. Ugh, she probably thinks im stupid now, greatt.

"so um, um, sorry"

"quit apologizing! you did nothing wrong haha"

"okay..., can I make it up to you? Wanna get some coffee sometime? its the least I can do afterall."

"hmmmmm sounds great"

"coo- i mean aweso- i mean shit-"

"oh so you don't wanna get coffee?"

"No, i mean yes i do! so much! uh, im just really awkward im sorry."

"haha, its okay. It's cute"

"oh? So, i guess can I have your number so we can get together tomrrow?"

"definately."

She gave me her number and I blushed. I almost was about to leave when the cashier said "umm, sir you forgot your guitar"

"oh right." I looked at Ariel and she was giggling like mad because i forgot about my guitar.

I blushed again. I am so awkward.

I smiled at her and said "ill text you later?"

"sounds rad" thank god.

AT SEVEN O'CLOCK---

I texted Ariel, thank god she replied.

me; 'hey Ariel, its Josh. :)'

Ariel; 'hey! :) xo'

me; 'so i was thinking we could meet up at the music store 'round this time tomorrow, then go get some liquids?' Josh you idiot who says liquids?!

Ariel; 'okay, awesome! I could use some liquids ;) hahaha thats cute'

me; ' aha thanks :) um, so, I'm gonna try to get some rest, ill text you tomorrow if thats okay?'

Ariel; 'perfect. :) Have a nice sleep, yeah? nightttt! xox'

me; 'cool. and I'll try! Nighty, nighty. xx'

Tomorrow will be awesome. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
okaaay! so i hope you all like this fic so far. hehehe yaaaaayy for a Josheeeeh fic, yeah? okeeerr. byyuhhh, xxxxx