Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Eleven

I touched my cheek as I lied in bed staring at the dark ceiling. I could still feel his hand against my face and his thumb gently stroking my chin. After he had said that I was ‘the one’ we didn’t talk anymore. More like he refused to talk anymore, and instead he forced me to concentrate on my techniques, which was the reason why I was at the studio in the first place. I didn’t ask what he meant by what he said, and he didn’t talk about anything other than my techniques.

I closed my eyes and frowned. I shouldn’t be feeling this nonsense. I was a freaking dancer for crying out loud! All this was girl stuff that other girls dealt with when they didn’t have a career to worry about; I did have a career to worry about. Yet, I couldn’t push away Damon’s black eyes from my head.

I tossed and turned around in my bed when I finally gave up and went into the shower. There at least I was able to focus on simply doing one thing at a time.

“Desera is that you in there?” A sleepy Candice called from outside the bathroom.

“Who else would it be Can?” I chuckled and shook my head.

“Oh well you never know. Chace may have decided to show up because he got locked out of his dorm for staying out too late.” She teased and then walked away. I finished a couple minutes later and dried myself off and wrapped the towel around myself, walking out.

“Took you long enough. Gee!” Candice smirked and walked into the bathroom to take her shower.

I changed into my workout clothes and put something casual over them. I put my hair up in a bun and grabbed my things.

“Hey, did you do your English?” I asked Candice as she got out of the shower and changed.

“Uh no?” She rolled her eyes.

“Of course you didn’t.” I sighed and shook my head.

“Hey, don’t start with me. It’s too damn early for that.”

“Sure…”

“So, are you going to tell me where the heck you snuck out to last night?”

I froze and looked down at my English book. Oh crap! She heard?

“Um, to the studio.” I replied quietly.

“Why was there an ‘um’ in front of studio?” She raised an eyebrow looking at me once she was done dressing.

“Because there can be…” I stalled and put my book in my bag. “Come on, we are going to be late, like usual.”

“Oh no you don’t.” She grabbed my arm and tapped her foot on the floor. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

“Get your damn stuff. I’ll tell you on the way.” I heard her squeal pleased and quickly got her things, following me out.

“SO! Come on, I’m waiting.” She looked at me with her eyebrow’s raised.

“It’s too damn early for this.” But I told her anyway.

“He did what!” Chace asked loudly in the cafeteria during our lunch period.

“Sshh! Keep your freaking voice down.” I yelled and looked down at my salad.

“I’m just…wow. Surprised I guess.” He replied and took another bite of his sandwich.

“So was I when she told me what happened! But I also find it cute and romantic.” Candice smiled.

I rolled my eyes and let a small chuckle out. “You would.”

“Wonder if what happened last night made him choose not to come to our morning class.” Chace commented.

Damon didn’t come to our first period dance class. I told myself to stop looking at the door every time someone came in, but it didn’t work. I also tried to focus on the warm ups, but that didn’t work either.

“No, he was probably busy fixing a few things for their competition that they are doing.” Candice replied and I wished I could have duct taped her god damn mouth!

“Competition? What competition!” Chace asked looking lost.

“Ops…” I heard Candice say and I sighed.

“Well you see…” Candice went off telling him the whole story and I continued to finish my English.

“What are you doing?” I asked exhausted as I walked into our dorm. Candice was separating clothes on the bed and was deep in thought that she didn’t hear me ask the question. I stretched and lied down on the bed on my stomach closing my eyes. I had homework in every stupid class and I worked my butt of in the last two periods of dance. Why? Well let’s just say I had difficulty concentrating and the teachers surly noticed. So they made me work twice as hard.

“Oh, there you are!” Candice smiled happily.

“I’ve been here for the past three minutes.” I replied into the pillow but all that came out was ibenhrfopasthreminutes.

“Whatever you said.” She laughed and went into my closet. I frowned and sat up.

“What are you doing?” I asked again.

“I’m doing nothing. But we on the other hand, are.” She smirked and put random clothes on my bed.

“What exactly are WE doing?” I raised an eyebrow and looked at the clothes she was putting on my bed. Oh no…

“We are going out.” Was all the information that she gave me.

“Out where?” I replied, wanting specifics.

“Out to have a little fun.” She found a black mini skirt and her smile on her face widen. “Perfect!”

“Perfect what Candice! You know I don’t like not knowing.” I crossed my arms narrowing my eyes.

“Ugh! Fine, if you must know. We are going to a campfire party!”

I closed my eyes and lied back down barring my head under a pillow. “No! I’m busy!”

“Busy doing what? Homework? Practicing for dance? Live a little Dessy!” She said and began to put away the clothes that apparently I was not going to wear. I got up and looked at the clothes that she did pick.

“I’m NOT wearing that.” My eyes were wide open.

“Yes you are and that’s finale. Now get into that shower and get dressed. We are leaving in half an hour. Go. Go. Go!” She rushed me into the bathroom and that was the end of the discussion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy guys!!! I knowwww, im extreammmllyyyyyyyyyy LATE!!! Lol, im sooooo sorry!! Really am =) But I promise I will update again. (Possibly on this story later tonight!) Also know this chapter was a bit boring and I'm sorta not pleased with it, but oh well. The next one will be a blast, PROMISE!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!