Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Twelve

A black mini skirt. No tights. Black flats. Strapless shirt that showed my belly. Hair up in a fancy looking bun. Normal size earrings and necklace. Red lipstick.

AAHH!

I wanted to scream out loud. Which now that I’m thinking about it…I did! Right after I looked at myself in the mirror in the bathroom! Ugh, I was going to kill Candice when I saw her. Thankfully, she had enough sense to leave before I came out of the bathroom and have Chace pick me up a few minutes later.

I sighed and shook my head in the car while Chace drove.

“Cheer up a bit! You look great.” He gave me a sincere smile. “Really, you do. You will have all the guys, including me, all over you.” He smirked and I finally let a chuckle out and smiled a bit.

We finally pulled up to the camp and a ton of people were there already. I climbed out along with Chace and looked around. The music was loud but I wasn’t sure where the DJ was exactly. Everyone had a drink in their hand and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

But I only had one person I was looking for at the moment. And that was bloody Candice.

“Chill! She only means good…in her own funky way.” Chace chuckled and wrapped an arm around me and lead us through the crowd.

Chace offered me a drink and I took it. I almost spilled it thanks to someone creeping up behind me poking my ribs!

“Shit! Candice, how many times do I have to tell you NOT to do that?” I yelled and glared at her.

“Cool down! What the hell did you give her Chace!” She laughed as she asked him.

“Don’t think it matters anymore.” He shook his head chuckling.

“Come on! Let’s dance!” She smiled and took both of our hands and leading us to the dance floor. Chace quickly got into the groove and Candice followed.

I was the only one who looked out of place. “Um…I should go check to make sure our drinks haven’t been spiked…” I replied and saw Candice pout.

“Come on…please stay here. You haven’t even moved your damn hips! It’s easy. Swing left, swing right. See.” She showed me but she knew I could do that easily.

“Please let me just go make sure our drinks aren’t spiked.” I sighed staring at her seriously. She shook her head and waved her hand at me. She turned around and danced with whoever was there. She was disappointed, it was written all over her face. I turned around and made my way over back toward our drinks.

“Your drinks have been spiked. Here take mine.” A stranger said next to me and handed me his drink.

“Uh…no thanks. I’ll take my chances.” I replied and he frowned as he walked away. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the drinks. Yeah, it was Friday, so it would be okay to sleep in tomorrow. But I really just didn’t want to drink. The problem was…well I couldn’t figure out which cup was mine anymore. I was sure both Chace’s and Candice’s cups were spiked because they chose to have them like that…so, sadly I’d have to take my chances. I picked one up and took a large sip.

Within a few minutes I was already feeling dizzy. I started laughing by myself and looked around. Before I knew it, I was making my way onto the dance floor swinging my hips and danced with Chace and Candice.

“There’s my girl!” I heard her yell and I laughed as I danced with her.

“Something’s not right…” I heard Chace somewhere in the background say.

“Whatever Chace. Come on, go get us more drinks.” She ordered and I saw him disappear. Meanwhile, I continued to dance and smirked when I saw a couple of guys checking me out. Good, I had the body and it deserved some attention right now.

“Hey there pretty thing…” I heard someone whisper against my neck and I giggled smirking. I felt his hands on my waist and pull me closer. I moved my hips against him and swung my arms above my head enjoying this person for now.

I frowned when I felt him begin to slide his hands up my shirt. I shook my head and tried to pull away. My body was not communicating with my head apparently, and this guy took advantage of that as he squeezed my breasts. I gasped and tried to elbow him.

“S-stop...” I tried to let out, but it was too damn loud for him to even hear me. My arms were no longer in the air and I grunted unable to move and just stood there letting him feel me. I was disgusted. Something was going on, and I didn’t like it. Apparently that cup that I drank from was really, really spiked.

“Hey!” I heard the guy behind me say. Someone was pulling him off me from behind, but I couldn’t see who it was.

“Get your own girl! She’s mine.” The guy said who was still holding me. Then I heard a crack and many people around us gasp. I rubbed my eyes and turned around my eyes widening when I saw the guy bleeding from his jaw and on the ground. My vision blurred a bit and I staged slightly.

But familiar arms caught my waist.

“Easy there…” His gentle voice said in my ears.

“Desera- Holy shit! What happened!” I heard Candice gasp when she saw what was going on and then looked at the guy who was holding me.

I couldn’t keep my balance, nor could I really see what was going on. So, I gave up. I let myself collapse into this man’s familiar shape and arms and rested my heard against his chest. He was a good person right? He beat a bad person up correct? I frowned from thinking too much with this alcohol running through my system.

“I’m taking her to my place.” I heard the man who was holding me say.

“She will kill you when she wakes up! No, we will take her home.” Candice quickly replied.

“You two are both drunk. I suggest getting a taxi or a cab to take you back to your own dorms.”

“Can you do that…” Chace laughed in a drunk voice. “Because I can’t drive for shit now.”

The man who was holding me nodded. “I’ll call in two cabs to wait for the two of you. Please be careful.”

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you about Desera when she wakes up.” Candice said and for some reason I could see her shaking her head and pursing her lips. Suddenly, I was swept off my feet and was being carried. I sighed and kept my eyes closed as I placed my arms on my stomach as this man carried me like a baby. These arms felt good. They felt warm and safe.

I must have dozed off for a while because the next thing I felt was a nice comfy bed under me. I stretched a bit and felt someone taking off my shoes. I rubbed my eyes and frowned opening them slightly to see who this man was.

He was looking down at my feet so I was only able to see the top of his head. Can’t tell much with that; especially not when I’m half drunk.

Finally, he looked up.

Dark, black eyes. Why were those eyes so familiar…hold on, give me a few, wait I got this…

“Damon?” I heard my raspy voice ask and yawned before lying back down while curling up to one side, and dozed off once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tadaaaaaaaaa!!!! Arnt you guys happyyyyy. Lol, two chapters in a row! Hahha. Anyway, hope you guys like this one, I did!!!!!!!! =) I may also...if I'm up for it, update Savoring Him....and if I'm really reallly up late, I may update Love At First Sight Wedding instead of Savoring Him. It all depends on how late I'm able to stay up at night! Wish me luck! lol

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!