Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Thirteen

I sighed softly as I began to wake up and rubbed my eyes. Mm…what a comfy bed.

Comfy bed!

I gasped and sat straight up with my big eyes open. Where the hell was I? I quickly looked around at the unfamiliar place I was in. I then closed my eyes because they burned. What the heck? Why did they burn?

When I finally got them open again, I looked down at the bed I was sitting and apparently had slept in also. I was right in the middle of it. Good. At least one possibility was out of my mind. I quickly made sure that I had all my clothes on and sighed in relief. Perfect. Nothing happened…I hoped. I looked down at my bare feet.

My shoes…

“Damon?” I whispered. Now I remembered where I was and how it all happened. But then again, I was drunk, and that was a perfect time for any guy to take advantage of me.

“You’re awake…” I heard a voice come from the door. I looked up and saw him. He looked nice in his messy bed head and his boxers only. Oh, what a nice chest he had…and look at those abs- stop it Desera! I shook my head to myself and frowned.

“What am I doing here.” I commanded.

“Good morning to you too.” He said and walked over opening the blinds.

“Ugh! Fuck! Put them down!” I cursed out loud and quickly covered my eyes. A hangover. Great, just freaking great! Like anything else could go wrong right?

I heard him sigh and he did as I said. “How are you feeling?”

“Like shit.” I replied and rubbed my temples.

“Doesn’t surprise me…Anymore puking?”

“Puking!” My eyes widen as I met his eyes. Please don’t tell me I was puking, I hoped desperately. He nodded his answer. Oh how embarrassing!

“Why am I in your bed and not my own.” I crossed my arms and frowned at him. I could have had my own puking party alone…in my dorm.

“Because your friends wouldn’t have been able to drive you back safely.”

“So you left them there! Now who knows if both of them are still alive!” I yelled before slamming my hands against my ears. Too freaking loud!

He shook his head and walked over toward the night stand handing me a glass of water and a pill. “They are both fine. I made sure to get them both a cab so they could be driven home safely. Now quit yapping at me and take this pill.” He said and handed me the glass and pill.

“What is this?”

He ran a hand through that lovely mess of hair and shook his head. “Aspirin, Desera, now come on.” He sounded a bit irritated.

I took the aspirin, but what I didn’t understand was why he sounded so annoyed? I mean, yeah, I was a bit snappy this morning, but it shouldn’t have been enough to annoy him, right? I finished the glass of water and handed it back to him.

“Do you remember anything that happened last night?” He questioned me as he got up walking to his dresser.

“Umm…just that I took a sip of that drink, which now I realized had been spiked, and dancing…” I replied, thinking hard.

“That’s it?”

“Oh, and now I remember pieces of you arguing with Candice…oh and before that you punched this guy in the jaw…hey, why’d you do that?” I raised an eyebrow at him, the details still blurry in my head.

“Let’s just say you should be…well a bit more grateful than what you have been.” He looked at me and I glared back.

“Be grateful? I would have been very grateful if you had just taken me to my dorm!” I snapped. He simply shook his head and pulled out a long t-shirt of his and placed it on the bed.

“Then you could have been possibly followed by that asshole.”

That stopped my next insult. Asshole? Who was he talking about?

“Wait…do you mean that guy that you punched?” I asked and he nodded once.

“You were dancing, and it was clear that you were drunk. The guy had his hands all over you…and it seemed that at first, you didn’t mind. Then I saw you drop your hands and weakly pull away. But, like I said, the guy was being an asshole and kept running his hands over you.”

“So where do you come in…”

“So then I walked over and gave the guy a piece of my mind.” He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow.

“Why?” I said softly and bit my lip a bit. Why had he done it? I mean, I was sure there were plenty of girls out there who needed to be rescued just like I did.

“Because it wasn’t right. Any guy who wasn’t drinking last night would have done the same.” He replied quickly and nodded toward the t-shirt on the bed that he placed next to me. “You should go and freshen up…”

“Puking…you said something about me puking a few minutes ago…” I said, not wanting it to be the end of discussion just yet.

He closed his eyes for a bit and then sighed. “You were puking the whole night. It seemed that you puked up whatever you had eaten in the past two days.” He exaggerated but made his point.

“Why does it feel like there was something more…”

He was silent as he continued to keep his eyes closed.

I uncrossed my arms and glared at him as I snatched the t-shirt from the bed. I looked toward my left where it appeared that the bathroom was and slammed the door behind me and locked it.

Then I came face to face with a monster in the mirror. Holy crap! I looked like…well like shit! I had lipstick smeared all over my face and my hair was a complete, absolute, mess! I groaned and shook my head as I undressed. A few minutes after, I was letting the steamy water run down my back.
Why didn’t he just tell me what happened? Either that, or deny that nothing else happened when I asked. I closed my eyes and tried really hard to remember. Which let me tell you, after puking, and having a hangover, it’s a pretty damn hard thing to do.

I hate you.
Leave me alone!
Get the fuck out!
Why me!
Shut up!
Fuck you!
Who the hell cares!
No!
Ugh!
Bull shit!
Go to hell!


Oh no…
Did I really say all that to him when I was PUKING? I mean, I was fucking puking! Why was I even talking? I quickly finished my shower as I jumped out and changed into the long t-shirt he had given me. I didn’t even bother with my hair as I zoomed out of the bathroom and looked around. Finally I found him in the living room, looking out the window.

He looked sad. No, he looked lonely.

I bit my lip and quietly made my way over. My hair was dripping wet. My shirt was sticking to places in my body where I hadn’t dried enough. And, I was barefoot.

I placed my hand gently against his back when I reached him and felt him relax under my touch.

“Damon…please tell me what happened last night.”

Please tell me what made me so damn angry that I could only remember my responses to your questions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thirteen! Teeeen years!! Oh yeah!! Lol, time for some fun and rebellion!!! Cant wait to keep writing more to this story!!! I'm realllyyyyyyyy pumped up as you all can see! =) Hahh! Anyyyyway, I sorta figured now that I shouldnt say anything about which story I will be updating because...well, it just doesnt happen! Sooo sorry guys, I think I will just update on the story that I update and not leave you guys just hanging! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!