Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Fifteen

How was it that the person who I supposedly hated the most, was bossing me around? Oh yeah, that's right. Because I was hungover and because I didn't want to look any more stupid then I already did.

"Please just try to lay around today, okay?" He told me before he drove off and left me standing there outside my dorm. I'm guessing Candice told him where our room was, because if she hadn't, I may have been a little creeped out.

I sighed and walked into my dorm. Why would I want to lie around all day? Its a Saturday! I had things to do. I frowned to myself as I thought, I only do ONE thing, and that's dance. I groaned as I began thinking too hard again and flopped onto the bed. For now, I would just take a nice nap.
~~

Well, my nap was nice...for about fifteen minutes.

"Oh my god! Thank god your okay! Are you okay? How are you? Hows your head? Did he touch you? Let me see you-"

"Cut it out Candice! I'm fine! Now shut it, I'm trying to sleep like Damon said."

"Oh, so now your doing what Damon said huh?" She glared at me. Did her head not hurt like mine for crying out loud? We did go to the same party didn't we?

"No...I just think its a good idea...for now." I said gently and laid on my back.

"I'm being serious here Desera. Did he TOUCH you."

I sighed and shook my head. "We didn't have sex Can, so...just stop."

"Wheres Chace?" She asked looking around. I shrugged before answering.

"I don't know. He wasn't here when I came in."

"Okay. You get some sleep now." She said, her voice softening quite a lot compared to when she first came marching in.

"Thank you..." I replied and with that, I fell asleep.
~~

And hour or so I woke up to an argument that was going on in the hallway.

"I said no, and shes not going."

"Candice, I'm sure she told you nothing happen. And nothing will happen tonight, I promise."

"You probably brainwashed her or something."

"Candice, relax. Remember he WAS the one who saved her from actually almost getting raped by that douchebag at the campfire. Which may I add, I did say something wasn't right with her." Chace told them.

I stretched and got up, listening quietly to Damon,Candice, and Chace talk. Finally, I decided to get up and open the door.

They all stopped and looked at me. Great, maybe it would have been smart to take a look at myself in the mirror first.

"Um...what are you guys arguing about?"

"Mr.Fancy pants here wants to take you out to eat. I said your answer was no." She said and smirked as she crossed her arms.

"Its for the competition...There's a few things Mr. and Mrs. Stevenler want to talk about. But that is also if you want to do it."

"Hey! You didn't mention the happily married couple were going to be there too!" Candice complained and Chace chuckled in the background.

"I didn't think I had to tell you EVERYTHING that was going on..." Damon stated.

"The answers still no."

"Candice! Your the one who told me I should do it in the first place. Come on, so what, he didn't tell you they were going to be there. But now you know." I replied.

"Exactly! He didn't tell me. Who knows what else hes keeping from us." She narrowed her eyes at him. Boy was I going to have a LONG talk with her about what a change of heart she had.

"I'll go." I spoke softly and looked at Damon. I saw a small side smile form on his face and he nodded.

"I'll pick you up at seven then." He turned and walked out of the hallway. Then I turned to Candice.

"You have some explaining to do young lady." She pointed a finger at me and I smirked pointing one back at her.

"As do you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Well...pardon my french...BUT I FEEL LIKE SHIT! Both physically anddddd mentally! Im sick....again physically and mentally and a ton of shit is going on right now...so, Im sorry. Updates will be a little slower this week! But I will do my best to keep up. Also, I really do have to start working on my other three stories, check them out if you havnt! Hope you enjoyed this one, its a small chapter I know...but again, I feel like shit.

Comment/Subscribe/Recommend! Love ya'll!