Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Two

He was possibly an inch or two taller then me. So the first thing I thought was, could he possibly even carry anyone that's my size for lifts?

The second thing that was off about him was that he definitely must been in the wrong class. Why? Well because he didn't have on work out clothes, but instead hard a pair of regular jeans, which were very nice fitting, and a plain black t-shirt. The next thing I focused on was his hair. It was average height. Okay, so nothing to complain there.
The thing I was definitely not complaining about were his dark black eyes. Or appeared black anyway.

I couldn't help but just look into his eyes.

And it seemed like he had the same idea about my light,almost white, hazel eyes. What snapped us both out of the trance was our instructors hands clapping real loud to get out attention. As if she didn't have it already, I thought to myself.

"Class this is Damon. Damon, this is your first warm up dance class." She said to him. He on the other hand, seemed to not be interested. The instructor called out one of our classmates name and told her to help Damon for the first day.

I looked back at Chace and Candice but was bombarded with Candice's observations.
"Oh my god! He's freaking FINE!" She whispered to us and I rolled my eyes.

"Someone with good looks, yet has no interest in dance? What good does he do us here?" I replied and heard Chace give a small chuckle. He quickly shut up and bit his lips to keep quiet when Candice gave him a glare. She then faced me with a raised eyebrow.

"And you know that how?"

"Well it doesn't take a scientist to figure it out. I mean, look at him." I said and changed into a different stretching position. "He could care less about dancing by the way he dresses. And then the attitude he shows..." I shook my head and placed my head down as I did the splits on the floor.

"But we all know one thing." Candice told us. I looked up at Chace to see if he knew what she was talking about, but he looked as clueless as I did.

"Which is what?" He asked her.
Candice rolled her eyes at us as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"He has to be good, no not good, he has to be extraordinary in order to get in."

I was quiet after that. She was right. Damon had to have something in his dancing in order to have been accepted here.
What he had was the question we all wanted to know.

The instructor told us to go in front of the mirrors to do our warm ups. I lined up in the third line stuck between Chace and another classmate. The music started and she began to teach us the moves. After five minutes she rearrange us in different lines.
I was placed in the front line next to Chace and Candice. We were almost ready to go with one exception. Damon. The instructor seemed to have trouble deciding if he belonged in third line or in the front line.

I was a bit surprised to see her decide to place him next to Candice on the end of the right side.

I saw Candice eyes widen and she looked at me with her eyes twinkling. I rolled my eyes and gave a small chuckle.

I took a look at the front line in the mirror. It alternated boy then girl. There were three girls and three guys in the line. Chace and I were in the middle. So far so good, I thought.

Chace gave me this knowing smile that we were going to rock this warm up class and I returned it.
We were then ready to really begin our work out.

After class I waited for Chace and Candice by the door as I fixed my sweater around my waist. When I looked up I saw Damon talking to the instructor. And from what I could tell, he wasn't very pleased.
I rolled my eyes. Great, complaining on the first day? Who did he think he was!

"What are you rolling your eyes at?" Candice asked as Chace and her headed out.

"Nothing. Come on, I'm going to be late for my class." I told her and we all walked to our classes.

Everything seemed to be going fine.
Until the last two periods.
We had two new instructors. A man and a women were going to be in charge of the last two hour dance class.

"We are looking for something new. Something that will wow the crowd. Expressions that are hidden behind all your faces. Feelings that your not used to sharing. And a love for dance like never before." He explained.
Chace and I looked at each other and shrugged. Nothing new there, we both thought.

But we both spoke too soon.

The door opened and the one and only walked in late.

"And the student that will help us accomplish that is Damon!" The women instructor exclaimed with a big smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short again, i know!! Im sorrrryyy! Lots going on right now, but ill try to update soon! Promise! Subscribe and comment pleaseeee! Love you allll! Promise ill get to some juicy stuff next chapter!! =)