Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Three

Remember when I said I'm not much of a party girl? Well I'm not. So why exactly am I here at a club with Candice's friends and Chace? Well, because she wanted to celebrate us surviving the first, most horriblest day ever.

Like usual, I was sitting down watching everyone around me dancing on the dance floor. Including Candice and Chace.

"And the student that will help us accomplish that is Damon!"
Your kidding me, I thought to myself when the words came out of the instructor mouth. How can a guy who could care crap about dance all of a sudden help us be what the teachers want? This had to be a mistake.

But a mistake it was not. The teachers had us doing a ton of work out exercises and talking. I know. Talking. The instructor said that before we begin really dancing we had to talk and express our feeling that way. Because when we start to put our dance together, there will be absolutely no talking. She wanted us to express ourselves through the dance and with each step.

I found this an extremely waist of time. I did everything with Candice and Chace and talked with them since we were right next to one another during the whole class.

I noticed that Damon was correcting or giving advice to every little group, except ours. But I did catch him looking at us a lot. A lot as in at least half of the period.

Toward the end of class we were finishing up our last exercise when I saw Damon talking to the teacher and nodding toward our group.

"Don't flatter yourself Candice." Chace said with a chuckle as he put his sweater on. I chuckled a bit also and added,

"You do remember you have a boyfriend right?"

"Of course I remember. But me being his girlfriend doesn't mean I cant admire whats in front of me." She said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and through the bag over my shoulder as we headed out.


"Hello! Earth to Desera!" Chace yelled on top of the music in my ear, causing me to jump up.

"God! Don't do that!" I yelled back and Chace laughed.

"You want something to drink? I'm going to the bar." He asked and I just shook my head.

"No thanks." I said and he went off to get his drink.I looked around until I spotted a familiar looking back.
My eyes widen when I saw who it was.

Damon.

Shit! I thought and went into the crowd of crazy dancing people to find Candice dancing with her boyfriend.

"Hey Dessy!" She smiled and threw her hands up in the air as she danced.

"Hey, I'm going to get going." I told her.

"Why!" She pouted and looked at me. I looked to my left for only a split second but Candice saw it. She began to look around as I tried to distract her.

"I just have a headache, that's all." And that seemed to get her attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, why don't you get going then and Ill meet you at the dorms then later. I have sleeping pills in the medicine box in the room if you need any." She said with a soft smile and hugged me goodbye. I sighed in relief and made my way out.

I walked into the empty dance room and turned on the dim lights. I sighed a bit and put the spare key that I had to this dance studio into my pocket. The school had given me this key for practice purposes. But I used it even when it wasn't practice. I walked to see what CDs were by the stereo and just decided to push play on whatever CD was on.

Smooth by Santana came on.

I shrugged and walked up to the mirror and saw my reflection. I was wearing a black skirt with a red dressy top, and black heels.
I closed my eyes and let my bones feel the music. I began to dance alone. Some step were salsa, others were more tango, and some were just me free styling. Everything was going fine until I saw the lights go off. I stopped and looked toward the entrance to see who had done it. There were windows in the studio, so all the light that
was given, was the light from the moon.

The music was still playing in the background when a hand pulled me close to theirs. That was when I realized it was a guy because of his cologne. His hand slipped into mine perfectly and I didn't have the chance to see his face because he had already started dancing.
He left me with no choice but to follow.

He kept spinning and dipping me during the dance. But each time I tried to get a good look at this stranger, he pulled away.

So why was I letting this stranger run his hand up my thigh? Why did I let him hold me close as he wrapped one of my legs around his waist? Why did not stop him as I felt him lean in close to me as he dipped me in the dance move?

"Its only a dance step..." He whispered into my ear, then straightened me up as the song ended and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short short!! Im sorrrryyy, just been really busyyyyyy!!! Please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, LOVE YOU ALL QUIET READER BUT WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU ALL!