Sequel: It's Only You and Me
Status: Complete! Enjoy and tell me what you think! =) (Check out the sequel too!)

It's Only a Dance Step

Chapter Eight

I tapped my foot impatiently. I kept thinking over and over and OVER again what in the world had I agreed to. Well, I guess I didn't agree to anything, but it had seemed to be the right thing to do.

I looked around again to see if Damon had arrived. Nope. What if he was a no show? I bet he was in his room laughing his ass off and prank ed me. What a fool I turned out to be.

I slapped my forehead and looked for my keys in my pocket. I wore my high heeled leather boots with skinny jeans and a cute black shirt. That was 'fun' attire no? Oh, who the heck cares anymore. I was leaving.

I was right about to open my car door when a car pulled up right behind me.

"And where do you think your going?"

Damon.

His voice could be recognized anywhere. I put my keys back into my pocket and crossed my arms.

"Your late." I stated.

"No, Your just early." He teased with a smirk. Such a stupid smirk. Sucks to be him if he was doing his best attempt to charm me. It wasn't working.

I climbed into his car and put my seat belt on. Damon had begun to drive already, so I took a quick glance to see what he was wearing. He had his usual attire. Jeans, a black t-shirt and his black leather jacket. Good to know I had the right clothes on. I looked out the window in silence.

A few minutes we arrived at a club. A club!

"THIS is where you brought me? This is what you were being so secretive about? Why didn't you just tell me!" I yelled.

He simply shrugged before answering. "Would you have come?"

"I didn't say Id come in the first place!"

"Yet, there you were. Waiting outside the school for me..." He said with a smirk again. I glared at him and crossed my arms.

"Come on, loosen up. That is actually the reason why I brought you here." He said and walked toward the entrance.

"I can loosen up just fine back at the studio." I replied, having no choice but to follow him.

He shook his head. "That's too much of a safe zone for you now. Your so used to being in the same atmosphere that you are no longer dancing."

"Here we go...." I started getting irritated again.

He lead the way toward the bar and took a seat. Meanwhile, I stood and looked around with my arms still crossed.

"Either you sit down on a stool, or I make you sit on my lap." I could hear the irritation in his voice. Good, I thought to myself. Let him try to touch me.

And he did. He easily grabbed my waist and placed me on his lap. "There, much better."

Ugh! I moved and tried to get off. But it was useless. With a sigh I gave up.

"Want something to drink?"

"Its a fucking school night Damon. Let go of me and I will walk home and let you get drunk all by yourself." I snapped.

"That's a no then." He chuckled and ordered himself whiskey. I kept my arms crossed as I sat on his lap and looked at the dance floor.

They were dancers. Not professional ones, but dancers none the less. They danced with their hearts and souls. Every move was free with no limits. And then, the most wonderful thing they had on their faces. A smile. When was the last time I truly smiled when I was dancing?

I didn't even know. And that was sad.

I let out a small sigh and reached over to take Damon's glass that was being handed to him. His eyebrows raised as he watched me take a small sip of it.

I shut my eyes hard and quickly swallowed. "Ugh! That's disgusting!" I shook my head as he laughed.

"You get used to it after a while." He replied and took a large sip of it before placing it down and standing up. "Come on."

"What? Where?" I asked, but I was already being pulled to the dance floor.

Oh no.

I stood there, frozen on the spot and looked around with frightened eyes.

"Come on, relax. Feel the beat." I heard Damon yell. But when he noticed I wasn't reacting to his voice he slipped behind me and placed his hands on my waist.

I gasped and my eyes widen.

"Relax...move to the beat." I felt him whisper in my ear, his breath right against my neck.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "H-how..." I finally admitted. I couldn't dance like this. More like, I didn't know how to. All my life I was taught steps, and to follow directions. This freestyle dancing, was a whole area I haven't touched.

Until now.

Damon's hands on my waist pulled me closer to him. "Don't think...just do." He whispered against my neck and kept his face there. He slowly began to move my hips with his to the music. I continued to chew my bottom lip as I did so. I felt tense, and apparently Damon could feel it too because he sighed.

He took my hand and spun me around in circles. This I knew how to do perfectly at least. But then he grabbed me by the waist and dipped me. My head was almost to the floor and I felt him slide my thigh up around his waist as he held me. I looked up at him and his face was inches from my lips.

I searched his black appearing eyes as he searched my white hazel ones. I saw him glance at my lips and he slowly brought his hand up my waist as he carefully brought me back into a standing position. One of my legs was still wrapped around his waist and his hand made it up and cupped my cheek. He stroked it gently and I closed my eyes.

I relaxed. A feeling that I hadn't felt in a while. I reopened my eyes and saw him leaning in to kiss me. I closed my eyes once more waiting.

But the kiss never came. Instead he kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "That's enough for tonight. You did well..." He said and let my leg around his waist fall.

With both of my feet on the ground, he lead the way out of the bar.

What the hell just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy! Long time no see in this story huh! Lol, anyhow, im going to try to finnish this story up as best i can! Soooo sorry for such late updates!

Comment/subscribe/ and reommend! Love ya'll