Status: In Progress :)

A Little More Than A Walk In the Park

Do you believe that things can change?

TURTLE’S POINT OF VIEW

As I stared off into the dark sky, sprinkled with stars, my mind drifted to that day. That day where my life changed, forever. That day where she came into my life. And how much she changed it. Her undying love, her pleasurable ability to make me smile and laugh. Even though you’re not by my side right now, I thought, I can feel the weight and warmth of your hand in mine; the pressure of you on my hips; the burning sensation after you’ve kissed me too hard. And no matter how painful it is, I know it’s real, because I can still feel it. All of it.

_______________________________________________________________________

DELANEY’S POINT OF VIEW

”WAKE THE FUCK UP, BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!”.
An airhorn, a guitar, and someone screaming woke me up. No matter how royally pissed I was, I couldn’t help but smile. I unwrapped myself as Brian continued to play guitar, and sat up, keeping the blankets tight around my body. Dressed in an A7X shit and panties, I didn’t need my brother, sister-in-law, and half brother seeing me partially clothed.
”Good morning, beautiful” Gena smiled, sitting down next to me on my bed, smoothing out my incredibly messy hair. “How’d you sleep??”.
”Well. Very well” I answered, smiling back at her. Jumping on the bed next to me, Zacky landed face down on my pillow. “And how did you sleep, Zee?” I joked.A loud groan arose from the pillow, signaling that Zacky hadn’t slept as well as I had. I giggled and looked up at Brian, who was quietly playing his guitar. He raised his eyes and smiled.
”Are you ready for the best birthday present of your life?” Zacky asked calmly. I couldn’t think of anything else I wanted; I was living with Zacky and Gena, living my own life. I have a car, I have friends…… no boyfriend at the moment. But, I was happy with my life. I scraped at the corners of my brain for something I could have said that I wanted, but I had no luck. I looked back at Zacky, bewildered and wide-eyed. What could he possibly have up his sleeve?
“What? You don’t know what we’re doing for you?” I asked, looking shocked and a little let down. Shit. I was disappointing him. But, I really couldn’t think.
“We’re throwing you a party tonight, silly!” Gena said, breaking the silence. I thought to myself how interesting this would be.

If only I had known how quickly things were going to change for me, in that one night. If only I had known how different my life would be. How that whole boyfriendless thing would change with just one look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback is great :)