Status: layout by dawn of light ^_^

Be Alright

What are these feelings?

Never again will I invite Zayn out to the pub with me. I've never seen him act like that before and quite frankly I don't like him acting like that. I know its my fault though. I layed down but I couldn't sleep. Crystal was on my mind and I couldn't get her off. I wanted to text her but its to soon. I just might as well.

'Hey its Liam (:' I sent

I set my phone on my stomach. When I felt it vibrate I got this weird feeling that I've never felt before.

'hi Liam c;' She replied

'I just wanted to tell you goodnight'

'dont you mean good morning? Lol'

'Uhh yeah that'

'Good morning to you too xx'

I didn't reply back. My eyes fluttered shut. I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. It confused me . Why is there a baby here? I got up from my bed and followed the crying. It was coming from Harry's room. I peaked in to see him with a baby in his arms rocking her back in forth. What the bloody hell is going on?

"Her name is Bailee. Saige surprised Harry with her yesterday," Louis said

"Oh," Was all I could get out

After I got over my shock I went downstairs. Zayn and Shaylee were sitting at the table talking.

"Good morning," Shaylee smiled

" Morning," I mumbled

I was still pissed off at the for what happened at the club. I made myself a cup of tea then went back to my room. I checked my phone and I had a new message from Crystal.

'Morning sunshine (: so if your not busy today i was wondering if you wanted to hangout? I need a tour guide to show me around London' it said

'Morning of course. How about around two I'll pick you up?' I replied

'Sounds good'

I smiled to myself. There's something about this girl that I really like. I don't know what it is. I just met her and she makes me feel all warm inside. I haven't felt like that for a girl in a very, very long time. Since Danielle. She was my first love. We were together for two years until she cheated on me. It absolutely broke my heart. I vowed that I'd never fall in love with any girl ever again. I've been working at it pretty good. I only have one night stands. I've been with more birds then I could've ever imagined within the past three years. My Rep got around quick. None of the girls have seemed to care. I've never slept with the same bird twice. I mean sure I'll go party with them but I wont shag them again. They are lucky enough that I would go out with them hell even lucky that I remember their name. I've stumbled across Danielle once or twice since I broke up with her. She seemed happy and that's what matters.
♠ ♠ ♠
(:
A little background info on Liam ;p