Just A Small Wolf

Chapter Eleven: Forgotten Attraction

I walked back home at a reasonable hour, but was thankful mother had changed my curfew. I tried to hide the smile that continued to show on my face as I walked around the streets. As I walked in the door of my house I noticed my mother asleep on the couch. Usually I’d have to sneak past her to stay unnoticed but this time I only snuck past her so I didn’t wake her.

I felt amazing when I woke up the next morning. I remembered the night prior with Adam, how we had spent the night being together. I walked down to the kitchen to notice no one was home. Today was going to be wonderful, it was easy to tell. I began making breakfast as I heard a faint knock at the door.

I walked towards the door with a smile on my face. Opening the door I saw a shady figure standing in the doorway. I wasn’t sure how I felt about seeing this person but I knew I shouldn’t have been seeing him. “Little Wolf,” he said softly, as he swept a piece of dark hair off his face. I opened the screen door and gestured he enter the house. He walked in not knowing what to do so instead looked at me.

“Wh-what are you doing here?” I questioned with curiosity. I had a bad gut feeling about his presence but at the same time was glad to see him. As I recalled the thoughts of Adam from the previous nights I felt Hunter’s lips on mine. His hands pulled my waist into him. At first I gave in but then quickly realized what I was doing. “No,” I said as I pushed away violently. I had to give up on Hunter but I wasn’t sure if I could. He was like my drug. He wasn’t good for me but yet he was so addicting.

“Cassandra…” he whispered as he looked at me in confusion and disappointment.

“It’s just… Adam, uhm, he,” I stuttered whilst looking at the ground. I could feel an expression of disbelief on my face but as I looked back up I couldn’t even compare to the look on Hunter’s face.

“What about him?” he questioned quickly.

“We, uhm, well, last night, I went to his house-“ I began before being cut off.

“Oh shit,” Hunter said under his breathe.

“No, no, nothing happened!” I yelled. I felt really bad, I hadn’t even considered Hunter the night before, which I guess made me feel worse. “He told me, he uhm, loves me.” My voice was shaky and saying what I had already said was enough. I couldn’t tell him that me and Adam spent the night making out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know, I'm sorry. :c
But here it is, I just realized I had a chapter typed out and hadn't poste it, a rather pleasant surprise.

Enjoy!
~Sarah