Just A Small Wolf

Chapter Four: Questions

"You want me," he told me with tantalizing eyes. Hunter's eyes had something that intrigued me. The pale blue shards of colour seemed to glow amongst the small hint of gold beaming from the centre of each eye.

"Excuse me?" I asked in a very offended tone. Honestly, I was offended by his words. He was arrogant and assumed that whatever he wanted he would receive. That I wanted to prove wrong.

"Cassandra," he said whilst sending chills down my spine, "I can see it in your eyes," he explained. My eyes narrowed; he was definitely pissing me off. He obviously had no respect for me and I didn't appreciate being treated like a game. My hand rose to his face as I prepared to slap him but my movements weren't quite quick enough as he grabbed my wrist and threw it backwards. I switched into my wolf form knowing it was a better way to defend myself. I jumped towards him, pinning him down on the ground.

To my surprise he remained in his human form. "That cute Cassandra," he chuckled devilishly, "but we both know how this ends." Before I had a chance to take another breath Hunter had turned into a huge, black wolf and had me pinned to the forest floor. His now black eyes pierced mine with the same cheeky looks.

"Who sent you?" I ordered, not caring whether or not I was pissing him off any more.

"Who sent me?" he chuckled again. He brought his face closer to mine, "Do they send people after you? What have you been up to, little wolf?" he questioned in that annoying, teasing tone.

"Nothing!" I screamed while squirming a little but his weight had still kept me pinned firmly to the ground.

"Stop moving!" he yelled becoming more fierce. My body flinched as he raised his voice but then my movements ceased, as requested. I hated that I had listened to him but my body didn't have the strength any more. Even compared the the larger wolves in my pack he was big and I was so tiny, I stood no chance. "Why are you always so afraid of me?" he asked in a much more serious tone. WHY? Maybe it was because he could easily kill me within seconds, y'know? I refused to answer so he continued, "Why are you so afraid?" he repeated.

"Because, I don't trust you," I told him honestly. There was no way I was trusting a guy like him. He clearly had problems, ones that I didn't want to get involved in and in the little time I knew him it was obvious his personality had many sides. The pain on my shoulders increased as I knew I had angered him. "Kill me!" I yelled as I was sick of the pain. My scream had relieved a small amount of pain but then it all came rushing back.

"Calm down, Cassandra," he whispered softly.

"Get the fuck off me," I ordered rejecting his peaceful tone. He looked down to notice his claws digging into my body. He thought for a moment before removing himself off me and walked over to a tree to shift. Once he got back he seemed much less arrogant.

"You really want to know why I am here?" he asked. I felt he was serious this time so I nodded and requested him to continue. "I'm a spy, hired by the government," he started in a serious yet joking manner.

"Shut up," I said without any care. I looked up at the sky to notice the sun beginning to set. "I'm leaving," I told him. I didn't have to go for another half an hour of so but I didn't want to put up with Hunter any more.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe!" I heard him shout from a distance as my canine legs took me back to the village.

Idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
SDFGHJKLKHGDSDFGJ, NINETEEN SUBSCRIBERS.
Guys, come on, it's not that good is it?
Anyway, this chapter was a quick one, sorry it didn't have much organizing. I've been on camp so I couldn't go on the internet for a few days and realized how much my story NEEDED updating.
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU ALL!

Hope you enjoy!
-Sarah Cerulean.