Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 15

I woke up with my arm around her waist. In the sunlight that streamed through the bus windows, her light brown hair shone; it almost looked red. She looked peaceful and happy. Beautiful. She shivered a bit, and I snuggled closer to her and wrapped the blanket around both of us. Everyone had most likely gone out to breakfast, which meant we had moved across the state that night. I listened to the steady sound of her breathing. I had never felt as happy as I did in this moment. I knew that she was all mine and I was all hers and that's all that mattered.
She stirred and turned over to face me. I swept the hair out of her face and planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Good morning, beautiful." I said with a smile.
"Hi," she replied sweetly, snuggling up against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her bare back and held her there for several minutes. She looked up at me, smiled, and said "Food?"
I chuckled and replied "Food," before I kissed her cheek and slid out of the bunk and threw my boxers on to head to the front of the bus to make us some breakfast. As I recalled the events from the previous night and everything that we had been through already, I was finally thinking that everything was going perfectly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this update is kinda late. My friend has a lot going on and i had wanted to try and incorporate her chapter before I did mine but she hasn't finished it yet so I decided to skip ahead a little bit. Hope you liked it, I know it was short, but there is significance. :)