Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 22

Chapter 17.5
“NO! It’s grapevine, double pirouette, THEN wolf jump.”
“No way! It’s pelvic thrust!”
I swear, this man is exasperating. He wants to add pizzazz to his guitar dance routine, yet he won’t take any direction! Better yet, he just wants to add in pelvic thrusts after ever single move. Classy.
I glance away from Jack’s pelvic thrust and look over my shoulder and am surprised to see Leila standing there looking at us like we’re crazy. The crazy part isn’t the surprising part, just her standing there.
“Hola amiga, care to save me from this terrible demise?” I gesture toward Jack, who I assume is still thrusting his nether regions. I ignore his mutters of protests in response.
“Uh, yeahhhh, if you don’t mind,” she draws. Something’s up. Mama Jess to the rescue. I turn to Jack.
“You. Practice. Now. I better see that wolf jump int there. And if you do one more hurkey, you’re going to get it. OH and when I get back, we are going to talk about those shirts with your face on them you just designed!” I walk out of the bus.
Outside it’s warm and kind of sticky. Kind of like the situation we’re in, if that makes sense.
“Jess,” Leila starts, “we have to leave.”
“What?! Why? I thought everything was going well know,” I stammer. This is surprising because it seems as things have been going better lately, and everything has been pretty chill. But then I remember who she was really looking at last night and know that not all waters are calm.
“I just feel like we’re making a mess here,” she states quietly. “Things will probably be better without us.”
“Well, don’t get down on yourself, but true, if we’re being nuisances, we should probably skedadle.” The thought makes me extremely bummed, but its true. But I’m reluctant to leave just yet. “How about we stick it out for one more show? You know, just to sell tons of merch and enjoy one more night?”
Leila looks like she might cry, but then agrees. I feel bad for being selfish, but I really don’t want this to end yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT'S TAKEN SO LONG. I have another one coming, but I'm losing track of what I want to happen so someone please help me.