Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 24

I woke up in a sweat, with Zack’s brawny arms wrapped around me. I slithered out of his grasp, being sure not to wake him, and I headed to the restroom. As I undressed, the events of my nightmare replayed in my head. Blood- so much blood. I stared at my naked body in the small bathroom mirror above the sink. No new scars. No new cuts. It had been just about a year since I had last picked up a razor and ran it across my skin. One year. Although I would never really recover, I knew that I would be okay. I had a boyfriend and great friends and I was living the perfect life. Although bad things could still happen, I knew now that nothing could bring me back to the blade. Pain is a part of growing up- no pain, no gain, right? Right.
I finished my shower and wrapped myself in a towel. It was still early in the morning, and the sun was barely over the horizon, yet we were already alone on the bus. We had just stopped in California, so i supposed the others had gone out for a bite to eat.
I slipped into Zack’s crammed bunk, still clad under the towel, and woke him with a soft kiss on the cheek.
“Babe,” I started, “get uuuppp!”
He groaned and turned over on to his stomach, burying his face in his pillow. I grabbed the pillow closest to me and hit him in the back.
“Up!” I demanded.
Another groan.
Another pillow to the back.
He was immovable, and so I gave up and went to the back to get dressed. When I returned, Zack was still sleeping, so I decided to text Jess to see if they were nearby.
-whaddup yo? where you guys at?-
-ugh finally you’re awake. I’m dying over here, come save me.-
-why? and where at? Ill be there asap.-
-inappropriate boys is why. Ihop is where. I shall be in the bathroom impatiently awaiting your arrival. HURRY-
I chuckled at our conversation. I knew what it was like to be around inappropriate guys, so I knew her pain.
I finished getting dressed and wrote a note for Zack letting him know where we’d all gone and proceeded to tape it to his forehead, that way I knew he would definitely read it. I charged out the door, happy and completely forgetting about my nightmare. “No more negative energy.” I declared to myself. It was starting out to he a splendid day.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have more coming. sorry for the bad updates. i'm trying, i really am! thanks for any feedback, it means a bunch! if i can get ONE comment, i'll post two chapters :3