Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 3

Around 7:45
Zack got a call from Alex.
"Dude, where the fuck are you!?" I could hear Alex yell into the speaker.
"Shit man, I can't get an hour to myself!?" Zack replied. I could tell he was irritated, so I mouthed for him to hold on, and I went outside and called the nearest taxi, then ran to get him. He was still arguing with Alex when I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the curb. However, I, being the klutz I am, tripped and I definitely would have fallen face first onto the concrete had it not been for Zack. He quickly caught me, still holding my hand firmly, and pulled me close to him. I could feel his muscles rippling under me. I was breathless, awestruck, and hopelessly in love with this man whom I has only known for a short while. He might be 6 years older than me, but there was just something about him, and there was definitely something between us.
He stared intently into my eyes for a long moment and I stared deeply into his. We were both completely caught on the moment. After what seemed like a lifetime, I managed to choke out a breathless "Thank you."
"Oh, Um, no problem.." he said, as he awkwardly let me go and them grabbed the handle to let me into the taxi cab that was waiting for us.
On arrival we were pounded by screaming fangirls. He gave me the run-down before we exited the cab. "Just stick close to me, keep your head down and don't talk to them. I don't quite remember how crazy Texas girls get but sometimes, it's not pretty."
I shook my head in understanding.
"Ready?" he asked.
"As I'll ever be." I replied faultily.
We exited the car and he glanced at me, smiling. I smiled back and he grabbed my hand. My heart lurched. We jogged across the street to the back entrance of Emo's, trying to keep a low profile, Zack politely declining autograph requests and holding my hand tightly. We finally were ushered into the venue by Steve, one of the other guards.
"Thanks." I looked up at his handsome face that was twisting in agony as Alex, Jack and Rian approached. He let go of my hand and whispered so only I could hear him "I'll see you later... You don't need to hear this." and he walked to meet the boys.
I scurried of to the merchant tent and kept out of earshot until 8:15 when the doors opened. I was first to the stage, just hanging out, front and center. There were several local bands that I didn't know the names of that opened for We Are The In Crowd. When Tay and Jordan walked on stage I started going into fan girl mode. I screamed and cheered and screamed some more. When Tay called my name I froze. She was calling me on the stage. What the fuck!?
"Come on up dude!" Jordan grabbed my hand and pulled me up on the stage I looked put at what I thought had to be the biggest crowd Emo's had ever seen.
"Austin Texas, I introduce you to my new friend here. She was so kind to us when we dropped on this afternoon that we have decided to dedicate her favorite song to her tonight. Let's go Carry me home baby!"
My adrenalin was pumping and I knew the words. I sang "Carry me home tonight! Carry me home tonight! I'm doing all I can hoping that you'll stay wrapped up in innocence and trust in all my plans..."
I sang my heart out and I rocked out with Tay and Jordan and From backstage, I saw Rian and Zack watching me, mouths open in shock. It's not often you find a girl who's confident in her voice, and quite frankly, I might have been too confident. If there were such a thing.
I sang the entire song and at the end I jumped into the crowd and was lost from sight until their set ended and the pit cleared for just the right amount of time for me to scoot right back up to the front for All Time Low's set.
I saw Zack on the side. He smirked at me and motioned for me to come. I silently glided thought the dispersed mass of people until I found Ralph and he let me back. I found Zack and ran to hug him. He scooped me up in one arm, bass guitar in the other.
"Good luck!" I said to the whole of the band he winked in reply and they ran on stage and began their set.
I called my best friend Jess to listen in. She was in love with Alex, although I suspected he and Tay had a thing, not that i'd know; I wasn't around them long enough to make any sure decision about that. after the set was finished I called my mom to let her know I wouldn't be home, but that I'd be staying at Jess's house, which was a total lie, but after today, I couldn't go back to my depressing house. As they say "Stay awake: dreams only last for a night."
I snuck out back towards the busses, knowing that's where Zack would be going. Sure enough, the boys walked outside and quickly climbed in the bus. Zack grabbed my hand, without a word or warning, and yanked me up into the black machine. The whole band was soaked with sweat and they all had their shirts off, which was quite a joyous experience for me. Nobody said a word until I took a seat on the nearby couch and smiled up at Rian, who smiled back with his stunningly perfect pearly white teeth, and said "Y'all were phenomenal tonight."
Then the chaos started. Simultaneous "Fuck yeah"'s and lots of jumping around made me laugh. They were going crazy, and obviously they thought they had done a good job.
The cheers didn't stop when Zack came and sat next to me. He smiled at me and then threw a shirt on over his head.
"Zack, bro, we've got an obligation yo." Jack said as he followed the others out of the bus and out to the awaiting fans to go sign shirts and bras and other such things.
"You can come with or you can wait here." he said apologetically.
"I'll wait here I think..." I shuddered at the thought of more people.
"Kay I'll be back soon." he cheerfully skipped out the door to the bus and into the humid night air.
I sat on the bus for a very long time, and apparently I had fallen asleep, because when I woke up, Zack's muscular arms were cradling me and I was being taken to a bunk.
"Hey sleepyhead, do you have a curfew?" he said sweetly as he stroked my hair back behind my ear.
I was so tired that I didn't have the strength to say no, so I just shook my head and moaned.
"Haha okay get some sleep."
"Dude she's so fucking tired, Zack, that's so adorab-"
was the last thing i heard before I dozed back off into a deep sleep.