Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 6

It was getting darker and Zack thought it'd be a good idea that we stopped in a hotel so we could both get some rest, and then continue our journey in the morning, so at the first sign of life in the next odd West Texas town, we stopped at an RV resort.
After a few brief minutes of brief paperwork, we pulled into the stall and stopped the grumbling engine.
"Well, looks like its dinner time." Zack turned to face me, a smile played in my direction. I couldn't help but agree.
After a bowl or two of microwaved mac-n-cheese, we decided to call it a night, and I changed into a comfy pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Zack grabbed a towel from the cabinet in front of my bunk, and said he was going to shower. I plugged in my iPod and blasted some Man Overboard out of my headphones while I skimmed through a random AP Magazine I found stuffed in one of the sides of my bunk. I listened through a few songs, several of which had been All Time Low, and I laid down and closed my eyes, still singing the lyrics to Noel. I had the sudden realization that i had to pee. Really bad. I took out my headphones and walked over to the other side of the bus towards the restroom. I didn't hear the shower going anymore, so Zack must have gotten out while I still had my headphones in. I opened the door to the bathroom and then stopped dead in my tracks. Zack was out of the shower alright. Fresh out actually, because there he stood in front of me, completely clad and soaking wet.
"Oh my god." I stood wide eyed, my hand still on the handle. "I'm so sorry." I said, and then turned and ran out of the bus and into the brisk night air.

Zack's POV
I was drying off ion the restroom after my shower when I heard the door open. I was completely naked, and the only other one in the bus was.... Oh no.
"Oh my god." She stood wide eyed, hand still on the handle. "I'm so sorry." She said, and then she turned and ran out of the bus and into the darkness. I was completely frozen. The girl I liked, and was spending a night with, alone, had just seen me completely naked. What the fuck!? I wasn't sure what was going on, but I knew it was an accident, and that she felt really bad. It took several moments, but when i finally came to my senses i bolted out of the bathroom, threw on some boxer briefs and a pair of shorts and dashed down the stairs and out the door of the tour bus. I couldn't let her go, especially not because of a small misunderstanding. I liked her too much, and I felt like we had a real connection. After the kiss in her room today, I was left breathless. Never in the history of my existence has a girl ever made me feel that way. I mean, from the moment I set eyes on her, I knew she had to be mine.

It was chilly outside, but the Texas heat still broke through and as I ran around the RV park, I was sweating. Maybe it was just me panicking, or maybe it was the heat, there was no way to tell, and frankly I didn't care. The only thing I was worried about was making sure that she was safe with me. I didn't give a fuck if she accidentally saw me naked, that probably would have come with time anyways, I just had to have her with me.
I continued searching until I finally rounded a corner by the general store that was kept on the campgrounds, and I saw a petite figure sitting down against a big oak, facing the river.
Relieved, I walked calmly over and sat down beside her, taking her hand in mine.
"I'm sorry." she whispered. And I pressed her closer to me. Her head rested on my shoulder and she began to sob.
"Hey, hey now, no need for tears. It was an accident, it's okay really. Everything's alright. Shhhhh.." I stroked her hair and sat to face her.

Main POV
"I'm sorry." I whispered into Zack's chest. He held me close and reassured me that everything was okay. I felt so dumb. Why wouldn't I have knocked first? What was wrong with me? Why did I run off like that? I questioned myself over and over again, but the questions faded as I realized that Zack didn't mind. I felt like an idiotic child, but Zack was stroking my hair and wiping my tears. He turned himself to face me and lifted my chin so our eyes met.
The instant i looked into his brown eyes, I knew everything was okay. I stopped crying and we just looked at each other for a long time. He smiled at me, and then leaned in, and kissed me. It was a soft and innocent kiss, not like our first one. It was gentle and kind, but it still made me weak. My whole body surged and my stomach did flip-flops. I was sucked into the moment. He let go and we both lingered for the smallest moment. I looked up at him from my sitting position, and said "Let's get back to the bus."
He smiled and stood up, then held out his hand to help me up. When I stood up though, we didn't let go of each others hands, and we walked back to the black monster like that; blissful and ignorant to the events of tonight, before the kiss. When we got inside, he closed and locked the door and then swung around and grabbed me by the waist.
"I don't know what it is about you, but you're addictive." he looked down at me, his face sincere, but smiling. "You're like a drug. A crazy, beautiful, wonderful drug. And even though I hardly know you, I don't think I'd know what to do without you.."
I didn't have words. I was speechless and utterly surprised. I did the only thing I could think of, and I leaned up and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and before long, his tongue was asking for and entrance in. I granted him entrance and our mouths danced along to their own tune. His hands ran up and down my sides and along my back, as my hands burrowed in his thick, dark hair.
I wasn't scared or nervous of being with him like this. I had done these things before, and it wasn't at all new, but the feeling was. No boy had ever made me feel disconnected from the ground or from this world before. His kiss sunk me into the floor, and his touch lifted me up. It was madness and it was beautiful. I didn't care what happened tonight, because I knew it felt completely right.

Soon enough, we were on the other side of the bus on the biggest bunk there was, lights off, and not a sound other than our beating hearts and rushing blood.
His hands had made it all the way up my shirt, taking it off entirely. There was now a ferocity and passion to him, and we stumbled around the back of the bus, laughing here and there, and falling on to the bed. I wasn't sure when either of our pants had come off, but we were just down to basics as we slowly drifted into a rhythm and forgot the rest of the world.