Status: Still working on the story, it will be long and evenul, bear with us.

I Never Told a Lie, and That Makes Me a Liar

Chapter 8

When you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with an attractive man in a small, confined space, with no interruptions, things can get heated pretty quickly. I learned this the hard way.
Hard. Punny, right? Nah..

As time continued to move forward, and Zack and I busied ourselves with random handiwork around the bus, although we both knew that something was bound to happen eventually.
And it did..
When the cabinets were well reorganised and the bathrooms were clean and the beds were made and the trash was picked up, we found that there was not much else that could be done other than wait for a mechanic.
Zack had notified the rest of the crew in Arizona of what had happened and, although Alex was a tad bit irked, they were okay with it, as long as we made it to the show on time.
After retuning from what seemed like the longest phone call ever, Zack stepped into the bus and headed straight to his bunk where he then changed, completely, as if nobody else were here.
His teal v-neck and baggy black sweats, although extremely casual, were making me melt in my chair. I think it was his ability to be comfortable around me that was so appealing, but whatever the case, the man was sexy. I was sitting in the front kitchen area, but with the plentiful windows and the New Mexico sunlight pouring in, it was starting to get hot, so I made my way to the very back bunk, where Zack and I had 'gotten to know each other' the previous night. I was about 10 feet away from the edge of the bed when Zack grabbed my hips from behind and unexpectedly pulled me in to his tiny compartment in the side of the bus.
The curtain fell down, concealing us. "Hey there beautiful." he started, "It seems as though we've hardly said a word to each other today. " He said, pairing his lips, implying a slight bit of sarcasm, but altogether being very seductive.
Playing along, I faked a pout and replied "It seems as though you are right sir."
"It's a shame, isn't it?"
"Oh a real shame. It's not every day a handsome guy like you turns up in a girls life and then ignores her for a whole day!" I raised my voice at the last part, joking with him, of course.
Before I knew it, I was in a heap in the ground, Zacks powerful hands around my waist, and myself in tears. He continued to tickle me, "Darling' you think i would ignore you!? You- are- mistaken!" he said between laughs. When he released his grasp a bit, I spun around and pinned him to the ground, straddling his waits and inning his hands down so he'd stop tickling me.
"You don't want to do that." he warned, a devious smile on his face, looking up at me.
"Oh and why not?" I asked, with the same mischievous demeanour.
"Because then I get leverage to do this-" He wrapped his legs around my waist and lifted his torso upwards to meet with mine, placing a kiss on my lips. I slowly kissed back and leaned down lower as he kissed every inch of mu neck down to my collarbones. I let go of his hands, which I had pinned out to either side of his head, and ran my hands along his arms and his chest as I slowly kissed him back.
Before I knew it I was lowering myself to cover his half naked body, placing my elbows on the ground where his hands had been and entangling my fingers in his thick, curly brown-blonde hair. Our tongues danced and his hands pressed along my sides, moving up and down and along my thighs, grabbing my butt and, slowly, he tugged at my hemline, wanting the shirt gone. I obliged, and took his shirt off as well, gliding my hands along his rippling, muscular chest.
I slowly started moving my mouth away from his, and headed for the base of his neck, kissing along his strong jawline and down, biting the lobe if his ear and kissing the spaces below it until I finally reached the base of his beck, right above his collarbone.
He grunted when I slightly bit his soft spot, and I slowly started to suck, giving him a huge red hickey.
He made a sudden movement and I ended up underneath him, his hands caressing my waist and slowly moving upward until they came up underneath my bra. He worked fast, moving his hands to my back so he could unclip the bright yellow piece of lingerie, and moving right back to the front once it was removed. His mouth moved from mine and his lips gently grazed my cheek, and down my neck to my breasts.
Zack was a, shall we say, talented, young man.
I worked to get him out of his baggy sweats, but before any more clothing came off, we moved into the tiny bunk and closed the curtain.
We were both positively drained by the time we finished, over an hour later. Twice now I've had sex with a man I've not known for more than a few days and who was not my boyfriend exclusively.
I felt like a positive slut, but I knew there was going to be a future for us. I could feel it when he looked at me. He didn't quite look at me as he looked into my eyes and saw what was within me. I had never had such intensity and truth and honesty come from just a glance. He made me feel infinite.
I would do anything to make these last few days last forever.