Status: The Art of Subconcious Illusion

Not Ready to Die

Image

Haley and Kelsie were spending a simple summer after their senior year together just hanging out as bestfriends. They never planned that they would be spending their time together fighting for their lives - especially not five guys like the members of Avenged Sevenfold.

Will the girls be able to survive five bloodthirsty maniancs in order to see another day? Or will they end up like many of the others who have fallen in the evil walls of the Deathbat Manor?

But what happens when some small romances pop up within in the house? It can't be that any of these pyschopaths have real feelings right? I mean they've murdered so many people...

.~.

This story has a rated R content for a reason. Unless you have a heavy stomach don't read it. It has rape, gangrape, kidnap, murder, abuse, beatings, and what ever other sick scenerios my twisted mind has thought of cause I have been planning this for many, many months. My mind will scare you.

If I owned: Zacky, Syn, Matt, Johnny, or Jimmy then I wouldn't be fantasizing about them. So yeah, you know. I do however own Haley and Kelsie and this plot so if you steal: my next story will be reciting what happened to you at the Deathbat Manor.

Read :)
HaleyxO
  1. Finding You're Dream Girl
    Zacky's P.O.V
  2. Kidnapped
    Normal P.O.V
  3. Tied Up
    Normal P.O.V
  4. Mind of a Rapist
    Zacky's P.O.V
  5. Taking Waxing to the Extreem
    Kelsie's P.O.V
  6. Dark
    Haley's P.O.V