Status: The Art of Subconcious Illusion

Not Ready to Die

Finding You're Dream Girl

Image

I laid my head back on a mall bench inhaling the smoke from my cigarette deeply. Trying to inhale everything in my mind away so I can find what - know who I'm looking for. I don't know who I'm looking for. My best friends sent me out with a task to find someone and I have no idea what I'm looking for in someone. It seemed like they find people so easily. I however, am picky, and by the looks of it my muscular, tattooed best friend is getting impatient with me.

"C'mon V can you just pick a bitch already? I swear we've been sitting here for hours. Are you looking for someone specific cause if you are Jimmy can find them faster than we can sitting here". He was whining. I could tell that my rather dangerous best friend was growing more impatient by the second. The more pretty girls that passed, the more impatient he got.

I scanned the mall one more time from the area I was sitting. No one sparked my interest. I needed to be alone to choose a girl. Matt, my friend next to me, would pick almost any girl without hesitation. He doesn't care who she is, as long as she's good enough looking, he is mainly satisfied. I almost envied him. I normally didn't care whether the girl was good looking. I never cared what happened. I was just along for the joy ride. After all what's the point in living if you can't have any fun? My friend and I certainly know how to have fun.

Today was different though, today I was looking for someone I didn't know existed. I just knew I wanted her to be the one to join our fun. However, it had grown obvious that she wasn't in this area of the mall and even I was growing tired of waiting. I quickly stood up and stretched my arms above my head quickly rubbing my cancer stick out on the cold tile floor. "Did you find one?" Matt asked hopefully?

I smirked, "No dude, look you go do what you want and the second I find one I like I'll call you. I'm going to look around at my options. I want whoever we pick this time to be a load of fun".

He simply shrugged and walked off towards the parking lot. I assumed he'd just go nap in the truck while I search for the girl I wanted. I turned to walk off in the opposite direction of him - towards the food court. When I arrived I wasn't too impressed by what I saw. It was always the same. There was always a bleach blonde with huge tits, a misunderstood goth girl with low self-esteem, a quite nerd with no real friends, all of these girls were the exact same thing I had seen a hundred times. I didn't want the same old thing. I wanted a new experience.

Right when I was about to give up and walk in the other direction I came across two girls sitting alone at the table eating Chinese food. One girl had long dark hair and wore a simple black t-shirt and shorts. The other girl had long blonde hair and wore a similar outfit but instead her shirt was a decorated tank top. Nothing about them made them seem any different than the other girls in the room, but for some reason I wanted the dark haired girl.

I quickly texted Matt to let him know I picked the girl I wanted and she had a friend. The guys would be excited to know that I was bringing to instead of one. That always made things more fun for us.

When Matt arrived next to me in the food court we decided to make our move. In order for things to be fun we of course have to come off cool and casual at first. It only took us a couple of minutes to prep ourselves for talking to the two attractive girls. We were professionals at our game. No girls had ever denied us at first meeting, but when we made our way over to the table we were surprised to see the two girls hardly give us a smirk.

I was the first to speak. "Hi, my name is Zacky, this is Matt. Two girls as pretty as you shouldn't be sitting alone in a food court. You never know what kind of creeps could show up".

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Look Zacky, or whatever your name is, you two are the only creeps here. Haley has no interest in talking to low life losers like yourselves, and I'm a lesbian, so fuck off kay"?

"Ouch", Matt muttered.

I simply gave her a smile. These girls were definitely going to be fun. "Look doll", I said sweetly, "we weren't going to come over and hit on you. We are bored as hell and we thought we'd talk to the only girls here who don't look like they got attacked my orange crayons. You're both hot, anyone can see that. It's cool you're a lesbian. We don't really care. But, if you are down to kill sometime and hang out, my good friend Matt and I will surely do so. Even with your attitude".

She gave me a small glare. Her dark haired friend, Haley, was the one to call her off. "Kelsie", she said softly, "we have nothing better to do. We might as well give them a chance. They at least had the balls to come and talk to us. You'll feel better when you get some caffeine in you Miss Crab Ass".

The blonde girl, Kelsie, just shrugged and they both stood up and followed us around the mall. They were actually pretty cool to hang out with. You could tell they had been friends for many years because of the way they acted around each other. They spoke almost in code to each other they knew each other so well. From what I understood, both girls grew up military children and lived separated for many years and they had recently moved here to Long Beach hoping for a fresh start. They both planned on starting college soon and Haley was going for psychology degree and Kelsie was going into music producing. I surprised myself that I had caught all that from listening to them talk to each other.

After we had circled the mall twice, during which Matt texted me to tell me he liked my choices and I also learned that Haley is the clumsiest human being alive, we decided to call it a day. Both girls, even the blonde Kelsie who was bitchy earlier, gave us their numbers so we could hang out later that night. I was almost shaking with excitement when the girls walked away. Matt was franticly dialing our three best friends telling them about what the girls looked like and when we'd bring them back to the house. All of the guy’s reactions were rather good. They all wanted to meet the girls I'd spent all day picking out. Matt and I decided to run back to our place before we call the girls, after all, we wanted to look our best for all the fun to begin.

When we arrived back at our truck we found two teenage punks leaned up against it kissing. A boy and a girl: how adorable of a couple. I tried taking the nice approach by clearing my throat to get their attention, but neither of them budged. Matt however, was a bit more in a hurry than me.

"Hey kids, we got to get out of here can you move off of our damn truck?" his voice was bitter toned.

The punk teenage boy pushed his Justin Beiber like hair off of his eyes and turned to us. "Look morons, me and my lady were here first so shut the fuck up and wait. Adults are fucking idiots". His girlfriend however was not as confident as him. "Hey Justin (how ironic) let's just move. It is their truck".

The little punk rolled his eyes and faced his girlfriend. "Look Beth, we were here first. They can wait on us". He then proceeded to push his lips back against hers. Matt, at this point, had, had enough. I saw the glow of the tiny metal object behind his back. I felt a feeling of excitement at the glance of it. I knew how this was going to end. Matt hated to be disrespected, and also, these little punks were making us late.

"Hey Justin", Matt said mockingly, “how does it feel to know your girlfriend wants a real man?". Justin then turned to say something smart but was cut short by Matt's knife slicing through his neck. He couldn't even get a word out before he just fell over face first in a puddle of his on blood obviously dead. Beth, the girlfriend, let out a shrill scream and I tried to make a run for it, but I caught her with one arm and wrapped my hand tightly over her mouth.

"Sorry sweetheart", I said mockingly sweet, "we normally like to play with our victims before we kill them but you’ll have to be a special exception".

I then placed my other hand on the top of her head and held her into place while Matt cut into her chest with the knife he just used on her boyfriend. We were so used to seeing girls insides that he knew just where to cut in order to pull her intestines out while she was still alive.

As he did this and she continued to scream in my hand I was able to finish her off but snapping her neck. That would be the easiest way I had ever let anyone die. I through her down on top of her punk ass boyfriend and Matt and I both jumped in our truck and drove off at the speed of light. No one had seen us. No one ever sees us. In that way we are very lucky at what we do. Now all that was left to do today was to go home and get cleaned up so we can meet the girls tonight.

Little did Haley and Kelsie know they'd soon be fighting for their lives...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is my first Chp. in my first full length horror story :)
Soooo excited.
Now, this dead was tame but any other won't be. These girls will be tortured. I promise.
Please read and leave feedback.
I will try and update everyweek ;)
HaleyxO