Status: The Art of Subconcious Illusion

Not Ready to Die

Kidnapped

Image

"HALEY FLORENCE IF YOU DO NOT GET OUT OF THE GODDAMN BATHROOM RIGHT NOW I WILL FORCE YOU TO DEEP THROAT A CACTUS"! It was a very, very impatient Kelsie yelling at me on the other side of the locked bathroom door. She clearly needed to get in the room, but I however, was to satisfied with the extremely long bath I was taking. This was a perfect example of why you need more than one bathroom in a girl's apartment. Especially two girls like Kelsie and I who both hogged it as much as possible.

I ignored her banging on the door. "Hey Kels, don't you think those guys from earlier were kind of cute. I mean, not usually what I'm into, but they were alright. I'm really kind of hoping they call to hangout".

She continued pestering despite my question. "It won't matter if they call later because you being bathroom hog is going to cause me to die of kidney failure"!

Finally, after getting tired of her banging on the door I hopped up out of the bathtub - from my warm, bubbly, escape - and wrapped myself tightly in a towel. When I finally opened the door she practically through me out of the way to get in. All’s I proceeded to do was to casually sit down on my couch in my towel and daze out my apartment window. My concentration however was broken by Kelsie returning in a much calmer state.

"Nice look Haley. Hoping to attract rich old men who creep in our windows?". Her sense of humor made me give a small laugh.

Like the mature person I am, I stuck my tongue out at her. "No, no dummy", I said casually, "I don't want to get dressed until I know if we have plans tonight. That goddamn green eyed boy needs to call".

Kelsie rolled her eyes. "You know he's not THAT cute. He's alright, but you seem to think he looks like a god".

I smirked at her. "You definitely are gay you know". She jokingly through her pillow at me, but in our house, it meant world war three was about to begin. But right before I could counter attack my opponent, my cellphone went off with a loud ring. Marilyn Manson's sweet voice singing M(OBSCENE) filled the room which let me know that it wasn't a number that my phone recognized. I ran over to it eagerly hoping it was the guy from earlier, Zacky.

"Hello?” I tried to keep my voice sounding casual.

"Hey Haley?". What a relief: it was Zacky. "I was wondering what you and Iron Blonde were doing tonight? Hopefully not anything because me, Matt, and a few of our friends want to make a run by to your guy's house and maybe want to have a few drinks. You know, to get to know each other better".

I bit my lip. "How many friends?", I asked nervously.

"Oh, just three. Promise". He had amusement in his tone.

Against my better judgment I decided to let the guys I barely knew, and their friends come over to have a few drinks and hang out. After all, what could it hurt? "Yeah so Zacky, our address is 585 South, Hellington Street. You know where that is? You do? Great. See you guys in a couple of hours". I hung up the phone only to find Kelsie staring at me with wide eyes.

"You did not just invite over a bunch of people we hardly know to party did you? Not only are we out of booze, but also, we hardly know these guys! As far as we know they are psychopathic serial killers! Or worse they could be rapist accountants! God I hate math". Her last statement made me giggle, but I knew she was right. For a second I considered calling him back and cancelling but I knew it was already too late.

"Look Kels, I am sure they are nice guys who just want to consume some alcohol and have a good time. I am sure they are not accountants that want to rape you. So just chill. Let lose my young lesbian friend".

She didn't look convinced but despite that she nodded her head and went off to her room to change into something more guest appropriate. After all, a zebra print bra and short shorts aren't normally what you wear when you have company. But hey, I couldn't judge, I was laying on our couch in a towel.

I walked down our tiny hallway and into my bedroom to decide what I want to wear. Sense I was a college student I was pretty much as broke as a joke, so it took me awhile to find anything that I thought would look good for meeting a bunch of guys. I finally settled on my short shorts and black baggy sweater shirt. The outfit was sexy yet casual. Just what I needed. As for my hair I decided to let it curl up naturally instead of trying to force my straightener through it on a humid day like this. It helped add to my look: casual and sexy.

I knew in the room next door Kelsie would be going all out. Lesbian or not she still liked to look her best even if she was just showing off to guys. I very much admired her for it, and sure enough when she entered my room asking for my curling iron she looked absolutely stunning.

She wore a simple white dress that flowed down to her knees. She had a black belt with a skull in the middle tight below her bust really emphasizing her Cs she took so much pride in. Her makeup however, was not done up half as much as mine considering she found herself better looking without it. I happened to be one of those girls who painted it on.

Her blue eyes scanned my room for my curling iron and when she found it already plugged in she immediately went to work with her long blonde hair. Not going to lie, we both got extensions for my eighteenth birthday. But hey, they looked pretty bad ass on us. We just suffered from hair that didn't grow quite fast enough. It's not like any guy would care or notice.

I continued getting ready just adding finishing touches on my makeup and took one final glance at myself, then at Kelsie. We were both about twenty-five shades of hot - we both knew it too. I however was a bit curious as to why she was going all out for a bunch of guys she had no interest in meeting or talking too. But hey, what better way than to just ask I thought.

"So Kels", I started casually, "why are you getting so dressed up? Pretty sure the guys mentioned nothing about bringing a sister along".

She shrugged. "I honestly don't know. I'm becoming kind of guy curious again. I mean, I definitely like the ladies, but I'm starting to wonder if I'm more compatible with a guy you know"?

I was really surprised to hear this especially coming from her. She had always been so sure of herself that it almost scared me to think of her not knowing what she wanted. I had always admired her for knowing what she wants, and getting what she wants. After all, we had been best friends sense we were only nine years old. That's commitment.

Before we could continue on the subject we heard our doorbell ring. Suddenly excitement fluttered in my stomach. It had been months sense I'd hung out with any guys, especially guys as handsome as Zacky and Matt. I practically ran to the front door with excitement while Kelsie trailed behind me looking cautious. I could tell she didn't trust them, but I didn't understand why.

When I opened the door I found five of the best looking guys I had seen in a long time. There was Zacky with dark black hair, green eyes, and lip piercings. Then there was Matt with his short dark brown hair and muscly arms and tattoos. The other three guys I didn't know were pretty good looking too. One was extremely tall. He had black hair that stuck in every direction and he had a huge goofy grin plastered on his face. Then a short one with a mohawk. Finally there was a normal height one with raven black hair stuck out like the tall ones, and dark brown eyes. Is odd as it was to say they were all kind of eyeing me like I was a piece of meet. I suddenly felt the same cautious feeling as Kelsie.

Before I had the chance to properly let them in I heard Kelsie call for me in the next room. I hadn't even realized that she had left. I was so distracted by the five attractively dangerous guys in my doorway. I decided to go ahead and let them in, against my cautious feeling, and go talk to Kelsie.

I walked to the room Kelsie was in and got startled when she quickly grabbed me. "I don't trust them Haley. I don't trust them at all. Did you see how they were eyeing us like we were a trophy to them? They don't have good intentions".

"Kelsie you're being ridiculous". I was trying to convince myself and her. "I'm sure they are nice guys. We just aren't used to them yet so of course they seem scary".

All of a sudden terror struck through me when I heard almost evil voice come out of the darkest corner of the dimly lit room. "Well actually... You should be very scared of us".

I immediately turned in the direction of the voice and sure enough it was one of the guys. The tall one with the goofy grin if I remember correctly. He also had his raven haired friend with him.

"Sorry ladies, you're coming with us", the friend said quitely.

"To hell we are", Kelsie yelled as she jumped over to them and basically collided her fist with the tall one's face. In any normal scenario he would have been knocked out, but in this fucked up situation he managed to grab her hand and squeeze tightly. So tight you could hear a crack noise across the room and Kelsie release a shriek of horror. He quickly through her back landing her on the floor gripping her hand tightly. She made a whimpering noise and I instantly knew we were fucked.

I watched in horror as raven haired one put a rag over Kelsie's face. She tried fighting but before she could get a word out she was unconscious on the floor. I knew it had to be chloroform. I decided to try and make a run for it. I needed to get help so I could save Kelsie and me, but I wasn't given an opportunity. Before I knew it the three others had entered the room. They had all stopped to admire Kelsie's unconscious body on the floor.

"Hey short shit pick the bitch up". It came from Matt. The short guy had reached down to pick up Kelsie's unconscious body from the floor but I wasn't going to allow it.

"Don't you fucking touch her you creeps", I screamed! They all laughed to my face.

The raven haired one spoke again. "Oh Zacky looks like you picked a fighter. She'll be a hell of a lot of fun once we get her back to the house".

"I'm not going anywhere with you fucking psychopaths", I spat at them. Suddenly Zacky himself stepped forward. I could tell he was hiding something behind his back but had no idea what it would be. I knew that the tall one had the rag full of chloroform.

Before I could truly think on it Zacky spoke up. "Funny Haley, we weren't going to ask you if you wanted to come. We were going to make you".

"And how the fuck were you...", I was cut off by Zacky revealing the lead pipe behind his back and slamming it into my head. I quickly fell to the ground without a word. Alls I could see was black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 2 :)
Comment away guys!
-HaleyxO