Status: The Art of Subconcious Illusion

Not Ready to Die

Tied Up

Image

I woke up to a loud scream. Where was I? Where was Kelsie? The questions haunted my mind as I tried to gain vision. Even through my closed eyes I knew we were no longer in the comfort of my apartment. The smell of cigarettes and cheap cologne filled the atmosphere. When I did open my eyes I almost let out a streak of terror. My arms had been strapped down to a bed and my feet were handcuffed by the ankles to the bed post. Above me was a noose-like rope that appeared to have blood marks on it. Where the hell had those creeps taken us?

Again, I heard another shrill scream and I knew it was Kelsie's. 'Where is she', I thought? I will not let them harm her worse than they already have. She didn't deserve to be captive and neither did. Who the hell are these creeps?

"Oh Haley, it's nice to see you with your eyes open. Zacky will be very excited to know his new whore is awake". The voice had come from the tall man with the goofy grin from earlier. Even in the dimly lit room I could tell it was. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jimmy, but you can call me the Rev".

"How bout I call you nothing and let me out of this bed you fucking psychopath?", I snapped!

"Tsk tsk", he said in a low tone, "you certainly need to learn to keep your mouth shut now don't you my dear? I'm sure you will learn your manners in your short stay here with us but for now...".

The straps around my arms suddenly dug in to my skin causing a loss of circulation. I could feel my hands growing numb and I knew that if they stayed like this it could cause some real damage. The pain caused me to let out almost a hissing sound. I couldn't imagine what was happening to Kelsie and I wondered if it was worse than this, and as if she read my mind my best friend ran into the room with an almost triumphet look on her face. What had she done?

She was followed by to very angry looking guys. One being Matt who now had a large gash down his face, and the other being the raven haired one who now a bruised jaw. It didn't take me long to realize it was Kelsie who had caused the damage. "Haley are you okay?” she asked as she ran to my side.

"I'm fine", I groaned, "but he cut of the circulation and I can no longer feel my hands".

She turned to Jimmy. "Hey pyscho will you quit torturing my best friend? We aren't going to stick around and be the victims to five creeps okay"?

The three men in the room started laughing, and I watched the door as two other figures entered the room. One being Zacky, and the other being the short man with the mow hawk. The stood next to the rest of the guys and I knew something bad was going to happen soon.

It was Zacky to be the first to speak up. "Well now that were all here we might as well let the fun begin".

"Who the hell are you guys?", I yelled from the bed. It took me awhile to notice but Jimmy had released the straps my wrist now giving me the ability to sit up. My feet were to still handcuffed to the bed though so I wouldn't be making any runs for it.

"Great you should ask Haley", it was Jimmy speaking again, "as I’ve told you I'm the Rev, you know Zacky Vengeance over here pretty well, Matt is better known as M. Shadows, we call the short one Johnny Christ, and the last is Synyster Gates. We are the last people you two will ever see alive".

I gasped quietly but I knew the guys had caught it.

"You see", the guy named Synyster now continued, "we kidnap girls and we torture them until their dead. Simple enough? We had to wait hours for Zacky to find what he thought the perfect girls were and he picked you two bitches. You should feel special Haley, he especially wanted you".

Kelsie's temper had apparently reached is max and she was now charging at the group of guys screaming. "He's not going to get her and Haley and I will not die in this fucking house by the name of you fucking psychopaths! Let us go or I swear to god...".

"You swear to god what?", it was Matt testing her, "you two aren't ever going to see another day outside of this house. With your goddamn mouth I've wanted to kill you already, but that just isn't as much fun without some torture first now is it?".

"You aren't getting any fun from us", she spat at him before colliding her fist with his face. He groaned a rubbed the side of his face now officially reaching is limit.

Before she could move for another attack Matt reached up and grabbed her by the back of the hair. He then through her on the ground and pulled her to her knees by her hair. She was sobbing but I could tell she was refusing to cry. "How about we give you a little punishment from being so difficult darling?", Matt mumbled harshly in her ear.

He then through her down on her back roughly causing her to pause in getting up and when she tried it was already too late. He knelt down on her chest causing a shortage in her breathing and used his other knee to press down on her arms so she couldn't fight him. She shouldn't have put her arms so close together. He then proceeded to cut the skull belt off her dress causing her to whimper slightly afraid of what he was going to do. He then lifted up her dress high enough to reveal her body and cover her face.

I watched as he pulled a knife out of his pocket and started tracing along her chest lightly. "Hmm", he said teasingly, "what word best describes you? Oh I got one". He then plunged to knife into her chest causing and instant amount of blood to splatter on his clothes. I watched in whore as he carved a letters into her chest and before I knew it I was screaming as well as her.

When he completed his word he instantly got off of her, and once again, he roughly yanked her up by her long blonde hair. He then proceeded to show his work to me. Across her chest the word 'lesbian' was written in her own skin and blood. You could see tiny parts of flesh which showed me the he had used and old rigid knife which made the experience even more painful than it had to be, and yet, Kelsie wasn't even crying. It was worse, she was whimpering.

I couldn't contain myself. I wanted them to feel the pain my best friend was feeling. I wanted them to suffer as bad as her. I struggled hard against the handcuffs around my ankles with not much luck. I was growing increasingly angry at my predicament and found myself searching for anything near me that could cause some damage. Alls I could fine was a simple picture frame sat down on a night stand next to the bed. Well, it was better than nothing.

When I got my hand around the picture frame I through it across the room and managed to hit Matt square in the face. The glass had shattered against his face and he quickly released Kelsie giving her enough time to get over to my side. Even with her white dress now covered in blood I could still see that she was thankful.

Matt however started to charge over to the bed but was stopped short by no other than Zacky. "Hey Shadows don't worry about this dumb bitch. You and Johnny take the blonde back to your room. I'm sure you can find some use for her". Catching Zacky's drift Matt instantly looked happier, and before I knew it he and Johnny had grabbed both of Kelsie's arms and were dragging her out of the room and away from me. Both of us were screaming out in protest but my screaming was cut short when Zacky’s fist collided with my face. I was more shocked than anything. He then shooed Synyster and Jimmy away from the room.

"So Haley", he said with an unmistakable evil grin, "are you ready to start your fun?".
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 3 :)
I apoligize for the shortness but my wisdom teeth come out today so yeah, didn't have a lot of time and went ahead and gave you guys an early update.. so don't complain!
-HaleyXo