Status: The Art of Subconcious Illusion

Not Ready to Die

Mind of a Rapist

Image

I watched her squirm as I crawled on top of her. Her arms sprung towards me trying to push me off of her but there was no hope. I was much, much stronger than her. That didn't stop her from trying thought, in fact, if I wasn't so determined she may have won but I refused to let that happen. I wanted her, and I wanted her bad.

"N-no", she choked out, "N-not this. Anything but this. Please Zacky, please". Her voice was faint but the fact that she had used my name to beg for me stop actually surprised me. Normally the girl's I fucked screamed for me to stop. Haley was just down right depressing and it almost got me to stop, but my goal was going to be completed. After all, she looked so damn good.

"Shut the fuck up whore. You are going to learn that we own you for the rest of your short life". I pushed my hard crotch roughly against her pelvis causing her groan out. She then decided to fight back a little bit harder. She managed to get her arms out from under my chest and proceeded to dig her nails into the side of my neck removing skin as she drug them up and then down my face.

Normally it would have stung like a bitch but, as bad as I wanted her, I was determined to hurt her more than ever. She needed to be broken down to nothing.

I then against her fighting sat up on top of her and re-strapped her arms down to my bed tight enough so that she couldn't move more than an inch while she cried out slightly in pain as I made sure they were too tight for her to function them. She kept whimpering slightly but said nothing more to me. Instead she just kept her eyes closed tightly so she couldn't see me. If it was any other girl I had brought home I would have made her open them so she has to see me while I ravage her body. But Haley was a special case for me - I wanted to keep her longer than the other girls. She appealed to me like no other.

I finally managed to get her strapped in enough to hardly make a move - it was time. I slid off of her and stood up next to the bed. She opened her eyes hopefully looking at me thinking maybe, just maybe, I had changed my mind, but god lord she was wrong. The last sense of hope vanished from her face the second I removed my belt, and just to add to the disappointment I lashed my belt roughly across her face leaving a red welt to match her purple bruise from my fist from earlier, and the bruise from where the lead pipe collided. I'd had have to remember not to hurt her face much more; after all, she had to stay pretty for me to be able to fuck her.

I quickly stripped my shirt and dropped my pants to the ground only to crawl back on top of her in my boxers. I used the fact that she couldn't move to my advantage. It gave me the advantage of being able to roam her body without interruptions, and with that I went to work fast. I couldn't wait to get inside of her tiny body - she was going to scream.

I pushed my lips up against her neck causing her to let out an accidental moan which turned me on in a way. She'd feel horrible if she got pleasure out of her rape and my god was she going to like it. To try and get another moan out of her was difficult. I could tell she was fighting the urge to show me any signs of pleasure so I decided to be a bit more a tease.

I continued to kiss all around her neck and collarbone while my left hand made it's way down to her lower region. I rubbed over her abdomen through her clothes and then traced my fingers along her thighs through her tight shorts; she had locked her legs together to prevent me from getting to the golden zone but instead of toying with her I simply used both of my hands to push her legs apart completely causing a small whimper to escape her lips. When they were good and apart I got to work with pushing my palm against her crotch through her shorts. Just giving her small stimulation to try and receive another moan but no such thing happened. She had a lot of will power.

I grew irritated with the waiting and pushed her legs back together in order to get her shorts off easy. She started kicking when they were about halfway off and I was now extremely anxious. Mainly to scare her I pulled a small knife out of my front pocket. She stopped moving instantly and started protesting "No, no, please".

I gave her a small smirk before just digging the small knife into her thigh causing a loud shriek of pain to be released from her. That turned me on so much more than her small moan. I wanted to hear more, and more of her screams. I was going to be nice and give her more pleasure than pain during this first encounter but I now knew that it wasn't going to happen. I was going to have her screaming out in the next few seconds weather it killed her not.

I quickly yanked the remainder of her shorts off and didn't even bother with her cutesy sweater shirt. That I just ripped to shreds right off of her body revealing a striped zebra print bra and hot pink boy short panties. She had dressed for the occasion. It only took me a moment to regain my focus off her cute little attire and even faster than she could comprehend I was pulling the panties down her legs to reveal her complete lower half to me, and at that point I no longer gave a fuck about the bra she was wearing.

I couldn't wait any longer - I had to feel her insides enclosed around the raging boner I was experiencing, and before I knew it I had already kicked off my boxers and pushing my length towards her center disregarding the blood left from my fun of cutting up her thigh earlier. A little blood won't kill me.

"Zacky", she tried again, "please, just let me go. I swear to god I'll do whatever you ask just not this. Please Zacky, please"!

I laughed at her useless attempts, "sorry babe, but don't worry, I'll make sure that every fuck you get from is better than everyone else's. After all, pretty things like you shouldn't be hogged away from the others in the house. Here is a hint baby, you are my favorite".

I lunged my cock inside of her without her expecting it and she screamed out in pleasure. "Oh, fuck", she moaned. She was liking it and so was I. She'd surely hate herself later.

I continued pumping in and out of her small heat going rougher and rougher with each lunge. She had started crying during the process and continued to beg for me to stop but no way in hell was I going too. She was too good just to quit on now. So I continued to slam myself deep inside of her while she cried.

After a couple minuets I found myself ready to see the marvelous Cs I knew she had hidden. You could tell she had an amazing body for a five foot five girl and I was damn ready to see it. I grabbed my knife again and cut the straps of her bra off and the cutting the frontal hook revealing her breast to me instantly. She looked marvelous.

I quickly wrapped my mouth around one of her nipples causing her to release another one of her beautiful moans which lead to me pumping even faster. It sounded like my bed was going to cave in from all the movement, and no matter how bad my hips were starting to ache I wouldn't relax on her. I loved how she felt and how she looked as I railed myself inside of her. As I violated one of the few things people kept sacred these days. I was taking a part of her with me.

I continued sucking on her nipple for a bit longer then moved my lips back up to her neck leaving a hot trail of kisses and bite marks. Her skin was so soft and warm; it was the best sex I had experienced and for a moment my curiosity almost got the best of me. I almost released her to see if she'd stay and let me finish consensually, but I knew it wouldn't work like that. I also knew that she was enjoying the pleasures of rape way more than anyone I had ever touched before. After all, she had orgasmed twice already from my quick thrusting. I could feel myself starting to swell up and get ready for release so I slammed myself deeper and deeper inside of her. Letting my cock take up all of the wet feeling she had inside her tight forbidden walls. Nothing had ever felt better, and after about twenty minutes of hard thrusting I released my white specimen all over her body causing a grunt of disgust from her mouth followed by water works.

She had enjoyed her rape and now she was hating herself for it. How could things have gotten any better? And as if on cue; a loud scream was heard from another room. Sounds like Matt had just gotten his way with Kelsie - it was going to be a good night in our house.

"Hey V can I take your chick for a ride? Matt is being a pussy hog". The voice came from my dear old friend Synyster Gates himself as he came walking in my room casually. Even with me still being on top of the girl I could see the hungry look in his eyes as he peered her up and down.

She had more tears flowing from her eyes and for a second I considered telling him know, after all, he and Matt were known for killing whores during sex but why would I kill his fun for no reason? I simply shrugged at him. "Yeah man but keep her alive. She's staying awhile. Oh and don't damage her face. We've got to have something mildly pretty to look at".

"Nooooo", she cried out releasing a fresh batch of tears.

I simply laughed at her. "Don't worry baby Syn will take as good of care of you as I did, and you'll probably get another fuck later. Cheer up doll".

She kept crying out and screaming as I crawled off the bed, put back on my boxers, pulled my pants, and headed towards the door. The last thing I saw in the room was Synyster pulling his shirt off over his head and tossing to the side. Then a bunch of screaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 MFs ;)
How am I doing?
Sorry it may take me awhile to update because of school and shit but I'm not going anywhere. Let me know what you think :)
-HaleyxO