Status: The Art of Subconcious Illusion

Not Ready to Die

Taking Waxing to the Extreem

Image

Being dragged away from my best friend as a creep, who picked her out specifically to be his, crawls on top of her probably isn't a good thing. Not only could I hear her starting to cry, which was enough to make me want to rip the testicles off these mother fuckers and force them to eat them, I also had the unpleasant idea of what he could be about to do to her. I knew it wouldn't be good, and with everything her and I went through together it killed me to know that maybe this was the end of our lives. We were going to get tortured to death by five maniacs. That would be our luck.

My chest was still bleeding when the ones named Matt and Johnny pulled me out of the room with Haley. Frankly, the cuts hurt like a bitch but I felt a little better knowing Haley had nailed the mother fucker in the face with a picture frame. She truly was my best friend, and I was going to try my damndess to get us both out of this hell hole alive, but it was quite obvious that the two guys dragging me away weren't quite ready for us to see each other.

Matt gripped my right arm tightly, while the other one, Johnny, held on to it almost loosely. Like he was hoping by chance that I'd make a run for it, and I probably would have if I could've gotten back to Haley first. Oh, and if Matt wasn't crushing my other arm. Matt was on a mission to do something to me and I had a sick idea of what it could be, but I refused to let my thoughts wander there. After all, I didn't need to psych myself out of fighting mode.

Once we entered what I assumed to be Matt's room I suddenly felt kind of shaky. This was now the second time I was in this room, and the first time had kind of worked out well for me. I had managed to do some damage to both Matt's and Synyster's faces, but now the room didn't give me the same confidence I had before. Now it gave me a chilling feeling that made me cringe. It could have been because the blood just now drying from the not-so-deep cut on my chest, or the fact that I was exaughsted still from the chloroform, either way I knew Matt had something bad planned.

Sure enough after being in the room for only a couple minuets Matt decided what he wanted to do and what he wanted to do was a little surprising. "Sit down Kelsie", he said normally, "let's talk". I eyed him skeptically, "and why would I talk to you"?

He rolled his eyes in irritation. "Look bitch, either you can sit in that fucking chair and talk to me or I can slice you up like a turkey. You can choose".

I hesitantly sat down in the chair he was motioning too. It seemed like a normal reclining chair. I didn't see how talking what would hurt me to much. Not to mention it could give me a chance to think of an escape route.

"So...", Matt started casually, "where are you from"?

I debated whether to answer him or not but I eventually decided it would give me more easy time if I just did. "Georgia is the first place I remember living, but I was born in Texas".

He nodded his head as if he already knew the answer and he continued on with his next question. "Well how long have you and Haley known each other?".

"That's none of your business. How about I ask you a question?", I pushed.

"Go ahead bitch; we've got nothing to hide. You aren't going to make it out alive anyway". He looked tough and I knew deep down he truly had no intention of ever letting me live through this. I put on my best poker face to hide my fear. I needed to keep him distracted so I could think. "Why do Haley and I have to die? What fun will you get out of killing us, or hell, anyone. I mean, why can't you, you know, start a band, or get laid or something?".

I was quite sure where the question came from, but it seemed like a good one. It would probably have to keep him quite long enough for me to focus. I needed quite, but Matt was quicker than I expected.

"Hmm..", he said thinking for a moment, "What makes us kill you two? Sorry babe, but you're nothing special we've killed loads of women. Although, I must say, Zacky has never been so picky on which girls he chooses to bring back for the fun, so maybe he should answer that question for you, but my reason for killing is that it is simply fun. I love watching people struggle for their last breaths. I love seeing girls scream as we harm their bodies. I'm kind of in love with death. It makes life so much more interesting you know. Not to mention I am in a band, singer by the way, and it's to typical to dedicate your life to just music, not to mention it's a pain in the music industry and you sometimes just need an escape. Also, I will be getting laid pretty soon, but hey, what do you do in your spare time?".

"I'm a singer too". It killed me to have something in common with the psychopath.

"What about Haley?", he said menacingly.

I felt a surge of anger as he mentioned my best friend's name. "Why does it matter about Haley? You're asking me questions aren't you? Go ask her if you want to know more".

A dark smile crept across his face. "Hmm, you are a tad hostile when I mention her aren't you babe? Jealousy? Or do you blame her for getting you into this mess? I mean, after all, she did invite five guys she hardly knew over to your apartment and got you two in this mess. You must be kind of angry at her. Maybe even angry enough to try and run off without her".

I instantly jumped up from my chair completely ready to clobber his face in. "You have no right to make it sound like I'm going to turn against her! I will never fucking do that! If you want to kill her you have to kill me first"! We had decided when were about fourteen that we couldn't live without each other, and we knew we meant it. Throughout our entire lives we had been friends. First meeting when we were five, and our moms swear we didn't shut up the entire military bus ride, and the second when we were nine and at a military Easter egg hunt. I was afraid of going on the teeter totter and she was shy so our moms basically put us together and said play. We were inseparable ever sense. We would easily give our lives for each other.

Matt however, clearly having no idea what ran through my head simply pushed me back down in the chair. "I'm tired of this shit. We are skipping to the part where you bleed sense you are so damn uncooperative"!

When my butt hit the chair to metal straps instantly wrapped themselves around my wrist as tight as they could. I knew there had to be something wrong with the chair. The metals straps prevented any way of fighting I had except for kicking, and the guys weren't exactly stupid so before long those were strapped to the chair too. They weren't going to play nice, and to add to my horror, I could now hear Haley screaming her head off down the hall. Zacky was doing what she feared most.

"So Kelsie", Matt spoke up again, "sense I'm such a nice guy, I'll let you pick. Blade or burn?".

I wasn't sure what he was insinuating but I knew that 'blade' sounded a hell of a lot better than 'burn', but at the same time. How was I supposed to know if these mother fucker's were going to switch around on me and use 'burn' instead of blade thinking they would get more fun out of my unwanted one. So very strategically I picked 'burn', but boy was I wrong.

Matt looked absolutely thrilled when I picked burn and quickly sent the short one Johnny across the room to pick up whatever weapon of choice I had chosen. I should have known the guys were going to use the one that sounds worse no matter what. But nothing compared to my fear when Johnny actually returned because I was thrown off. Alls he was carrying was a tiny letter opener, and a small candle. I was almost petrified to think what he could make those things do, and it didn't help when I noticed that a third guy, Synyster, had entered the room too.

"So Kelsie, sense you're such a lough little girl we are going to see what your limit is". I couldn't even reply with a smart ass comment before he grabbed the top of the white dress I was wearing and simply ripped it apart leaving me in my bra and underwear for the second time. However, this time he went a bit further.

He quickly grabbed the letter opener from Johnny and used to to cut the front strap of my bra. It was already to small so it quickly burst off of me leaving my chest exposed for them to see. I felt a little sick as I saw him stop to admire my chest. I wanted to be covered but couldn't even move my hands.

It didn't help any that the now dried blood covered parts of my breast and even I could see the previously carved word 'lesbian' into my chest. It made a wave of nausea rise in my stomach. What he did next was a bit unsuspecting. He grabbed the little candle from Johnny and actually blew the flame out. What could he have planned? Before I was able to figure it out he brought to candle up close to my face. For a moment I thought he was going to force my face into the still hot candle but instead he simply tipped it slightly and let a couple drops of a candle wax fall into my previously cut up chest. It hurt worse than the original cutting. In fact, it caused me to let out a slight scream. What kind of sick person thinks of this?

Next he pulled the candle further down a tipped it over slightly letting a few more drops fall onto my exposed breast. That feeling was almost worse. He must have liked my reaction to that cause he quickly tipped it over again letting a lot fall onto them. It was burning onto my skin in ways candle wax has never burned me before, and to make matters worse as soon as he saw the spots had dried onto my skin, he'd rip them right off causing a another loud yelp from me. I was fighting back every tear I had. How could it get any worse? But oh, it was going to get worse.

He then took the letter opener again and proceeded to push into the burn marks placed on my chest from the recently ripped off candle wax. When he pushed in the smell of fresh blood instantly filled my nostrils. Why was he doing this to me? I thought it couldn't get any worse but before I knew it he was using the letter opener to cut my once cute panties off of my body. Now I was sitting there completely exposed to three maniacs, who eyed me hungrily, and my great horror Matt was now pulling the candle down lower on my body and I caught the hint of what he was going to do.

"No!!", I screamed in protest, "I swear Matt, I will do anything you ask just don't do that"!

He looked at me with another menacing smirk. "Okay Kelsie, I will unhook you, and put away the candle wax if you agree to do one thing for me".

"Yeah?", I asked cautiously.

"Fuck me".

If I wasn't nauseas from the blood I certainly was now. I started to say no, but when he lowered the candle back down to my lower region I blurted out okay. The straps instantly freed my wrist and I thought about trying to make a run for it, but I knew I wouldn't get away. I was going to have to do this.

He yanked me up out the chair with one hand, and sense I was already naked his job was easy. He threw me down on the bed. I couldn't fight. I couldn't move. I was about to lose my virginity to a psychopath. He was about to take away one of the few things I'd have to give the person I married. I hated myself.

He pushed me down on his bed and simply undressed right there. His best friends were still in the room eyeing both of us. Synyster had pure lust in his eyes, and Johnny almost looked sick. I wondered why he wasn't going through the same amusement as the rest but I had no time to question it, because without any warning, Matt thrusted his hard cock inside of me. No warning, no nothing. He had to force it in because I was so virgin tight, and nothing on the planet had ever felt worse than this.

He seemed to notice the pain I was experiencing and it brought a smile to his face. "Oh baby, you are so tight. Am I your first?". I just nodded letting the tears roll down my face. I wasn't even making any noise. No pleasure, just pain. I hated everything and for the first time in years, I wanted to die. Why had this happened to me?

I could tell Matt was enjoying himself, also I could tell that Synyster was growing impatient with doing nothing. "Hey Matt", he piped up, "let's dual her. I'm fucking horny".

I let out a long cry hoping, praying, a begging Matt would say no, and against all the odds he did. "No dude, go get Zacky's whore. He's finished. You can do this one later".

Synyster looked a bit irritated but left the room quietly. Not only was I living out what I hated most, Haley was about to live it twice. Why did this happen to us?
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5 :)
I'd like to give a shoutout to my bestfriend The Kelsie who let's me use her name in my sick twisted mind. You are my soul binded best friend<3
Also, I'm going to try and get another update in this week, but no promises and I will be gone the next two weeks, so I apoligize.
Anyways, keep reading!
Some interesting shit is about to happen ;)