Status: It wont be longer than this one chapter.

Cheer Up, Manson, You Got Twiggy!

Cheer up Manson, you got twiggy!

I looked at Marilyn that was sitting on the couch, we all knew the mood Marilyn was in right now annoyed at everything that breathed, i really wanted to get him out, after hes last girlfriend and him broke up he needed some air but refused help from me, or anyone else from the band so he didn't make it easy for any of ´us. ''Marilyn?'' I shouted happily. ''Twiggy.'' He answered with a annoying grunt. So far so good. ''Wanna go for a walk maybe?'' i asked sweetly. He didn't even answer and that usually meant go fuck yourself with a fucking razor blade, but that didn't stop me. I jumped in front of the television, smiling widely. ''What the fuck, go away twiggy.'' He said and made a low sigh as he stared at me. ''Nope. Wanna go for a walk?'' I asked again in my childish tone. ''No.'' I made puppy eyes to him.''But Manson.'' He didn't look so sure for a second, but quickly got back to his normal annoyed expression. ''No for fuck sake, Twiggy. Don't you have some drugs to do, some alcohol to drink, anything?'' I moved closer, i knew he was about to crack, so i kissed him quickly on the cheek, using my tongue til i found his mouth as i quietly let my tongue play with his for some time, until i suddenly stopped. ''So wanna go for a walk?'' I asked with a huge grin. He looked beyond annoyed now, but a slight pink was on his cheeks.'' whatever, just let me get changed for fuck sake. ''

He slowly worked his way to his room, i was taking my boots on when i could hear him complain to himself, something about him being weak? I just hugged him as he came, he didn't hug me back, neither did he push me away. ''Lets get this over with.'' He said as he made his way out, i shrugged. I didn't blame him, he was always like this when something bad happened, and it was always me that was enough to crack his hard shell. ''Twiggy get your ass moving!'' Marilyn commanded, outside. I walked over to him, and smiled widely.'' Thank you for coming out with me.'' Manson ignored that.''What the fuck did you want to show me so bad?''
I saw a pile of leaves, it looked so tempting, so i tackled Manson down in the whole pile of leaves and now leaves was flying all around. ''What the fuck! Twiggy!'' I laughed while studying his angry features as he cursed me under his breath.''Why the fuck is this funny? Why are you laughing! brat.'' He muttered. ''Because you get annoyed over the smallest thing, Love. and yes i'm a brat you should punish me huh?'' I asked teasing, i could see his look in his eyes softening.'' I love you.'' I smiled and jumped on top on him ''I love you too.'' His playful look came on as he switched us over so i was on the ground and he was on top of me.''No one takes charge of the god of fuck.'' He smiled cocky, i just laughed, it was great to have the old Manson back, he lightly removed one of my dreadlocks from my face, as he took his own long hair behind his ear. He just was on top of me, studying me, i always wondered what he thought when he did that. First he kissed me slowly from my neck to my cheek, nose, forehead and then finally mouth. Our mouths worked perfectly with each other, but we kept the kiss slowly in the start soon Manson took over and the kiss got more violent and passionately as we continued. When we stopped to catch our breath, he said in a husky voice.''Your freezing, lets go inside then i'll warm you up.'' I nodded and smiled as i jumped on his back as he carried me back inside. We quickly made it to the bed.''I really love you, Marilyn.'' I muttered under my breath. ''And i love you too, Twiggy Ramirez.'' Marilyn replied with a true smile, as our night continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!