Status: I can't ever

The Ripper.

Looks Are Everything

My door let out a gust of warm air as I opened it. Slowly, I turned on the lights to the stairway. My feet let out a pitter-patter as I went upstairs. The door to my bedroom was open so I slipped inside. I shrugged my pea coat off and let it lay on the maroon carpet. One of my walls were entirely covered in mirrors. I wanted to smile, but my brain wouldn't allow it. My hair went down to about mid back when it wasn't in a messy bun or a pony tail.
My hair was a lite pink colour and quite wavy. My boots came up about mid-shin, wish my dark brown trousers tucked inside them. My blouse was a faint pink colour as well. I sat on the end of my bed and wiggled my dainty feet out of the boots.
"Much better," I mumbled "I've been waiting to take you two off all day." I smiled at myself and walked into the bathroom across the hall, taking a pair of clothes with me.
I took all of my clothes off; stepping into the shower. The water was a bit cold at first, but I got used to it gradually. The dirt from the day slowly trickled down my body and down the drain. My humming started slowly, and soon enough I was singing at the top of my lungs while cleaning my hair.
"I don't speak Spanish, Japanese, or French, but the way that body talkin' definitely makes sense!" My voice rang all throughout the bathroom until I stepped out of the shower.
I giggled a little to myself as I wrapped the towel around my head, and dried my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
If it seems a bit ill done, I apologize. I'm quite tired at the moment, and a bit depressed. It's also just a WIP