Status: I can't ever

The Ripper.

Do You Know Who Could Have Found You

My eyes fluttered open as the cold wind brushed past my nose.
"Scarlet? Scarlet? Where are you?" A familiar voice rang. "What are you doing! Get up!" An arm grabbed me and helped me up. I felt drained, like someone who'd swam for shore, and her muscles cramped.

"J-Jonathan? Is that you?" I muttered softly, my voice hoarse. "How long have I been out?"

"It's me, yeah. Zack said that you'd been out of the house for a while. It's been about four hours since you left you shop. You know who could've found you? You could be in the hands of..." He trailed off softly, not willing to finish his statement.

"I'm glad you found me, than. And not The Ripper." I smirked softly and groaned a bit from a sharp pain in my thigh. "Gah!"

"Lets take you home. You don't need to stay out here in the cold any more than you already have. You're face is bright red." He wrapped his arm around my waist and helped me waddle home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here she is, Zack. Want me to grab anything form the store for you guys? I still owe you." Jonathan fluttered out to us.

"Some coffee, heat pads, and some pads." I chuckled a bit, "The one's with wings."

He shook his head softly and walked out the door. I'd told him more than once to go to the store for me, so if anything, I owed him. Zack helped me up to my room. I don't know how I became so stiff, I wasn't out there for long.

"Want anything from here? Tea? Soda? Lapt-" Zack said before I cut him off.

"I want two cans of soda, one of the small bags of chips, my bad, and my laptop. Which is in my bag, so, just bring the bag and the food." I said softly, "Thanks."

He smirked softly and walked down the stairs. I started singing softly.

"Why do good girls, love bad guys? Whoa, oh oh oh." I started to untangle my hair with my hands, and flinched a bit as I sang. "Sexy, please text me. I'm ready for you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My leg twitched and it woke me up. Zack was asleep beside me. He was clutching a teddy bear I had always kept in bed with us. It was a large one that I normally used as a pillow. I got up and started to walk off some of the stiffness that still invaded me.

Cold hands slowly turned the nob to the bedroom door; opening it ever so slowly. It was a shock, finding out a metal door knob was warmer than your hand. I didn't think about it at the time, and just walked down the stairs. The kitchen light was on, not a shocker to me. I went for the thermostat, and turned the heat on. I used to live in a house where we kept it 68 degrees Fahrenheit all year round, it was torture.

I stood on one of the air vents, letting the warm air flow up my legs. It was like a sigh of relief. I rubbed my arms and smiled softly, letting the friction warm them slightly. I could hear someone opening the front door. I stared at it until I saw Auggie's figure.

"Thanks for the knock, jerk." I said playfully.

"Thanks for the notice of you taking a nap in the alley way, dumb ass." She chuckled back.

"Hey, at least I'm alive. Right? At least, I think I am," I laughed softly to myself.

We talked for a while, until we decided to check out blogs and just chill out on the couch until morning came.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Note

This is a longer chapter, and it's not for NaNo, so I don't plan on making fifty billion words